ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Parents visa got refused,

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

BoltonGB
Newly Registered

Parents visa got refused,

Post by BoltonGB » Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:52 am

hi
my father is a retired person,has some amount saved in bank and making his living out of this amount in the shape of interest. i think they called it saving acconts, any how my father stated in his visa application that he has 0000000 in his account, few prize bonds in hand and got the objection of insufficient evidence of source of income, i think they wana see the bank statment or transcation, so ive been told to make an appeal for it. so here i m looking some advice regarding the issue in hand,
my parent lives in pakistan and i m in uk. i heard from some ppl that best place to send the appeal is in uk office,. any how, lets hear the pro. thanx in advance

MPH80
Respected Guru

Post by MPH80 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:50 am

What kind of visa was he applying for - and what was the exact wording on the refusal?

BoltonGB
Newly Registered

Post by BoltonGB » Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:26 am

family visitor , and i dont know the exact words, but i've been told that they said, insufficient evidence of income source,

BoltonGB
Newly Registered

Post by BoltonGB » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Hi I'm attaching the refusal note and need your advice in filling up the form.
Last edited by BoltonGB on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:33 am

hi,

i am not an expert but i am always against the appeal process, it takes ages to conclude and often the result is not you looking for. Therefore i'd strongly advise you to sort out the objections mentioned in refusal letter and re-apply again.

in your application make sure that you highlight the points below,

why your parents are visiting UK, mention any genuine reason like visiting son etc. remember visiting family and sight seeing are two different reasons and can not be combined together IMO. for e.g visiting family requires a little less money compare to in case of sight seeing. so be careful when you mention the reason.

then prominently mention the reason that why would they leave UK at the end of their propose visit. like they have a property, relatives, other children to look after etc

clearly explain in the form that how would they accommodate themselves in UK. provide tenancy agreement and utility bills and maybe a estate agent letter describing the state of the property.

Also how would they finance their visit. possible documents would be bank statements, payslips, savings, any other income with proofs

i hope that helps

Also remove personal details from the letter before posting it on the forum.
Last edited by tcpip_helper on Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.

skyepark

Post by skyepark » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 am

when did 135 rs =1 pound? are they having a laugh?

tcpip_helper
United Kingdom

Post by tcpip_helper » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:32 am

skyepark wrote:when did 135 rs =1 pound? are they having a laugh?
today at http://www.habibbankuk.com/