ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW dependent visa (Husband Job Offer)

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hammad86
Newly Registered

PSW dependent visa (Husband Job Offer)

Post by hammad86 » Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:27 am

Hello,
I have got PSW visa last month now planning to apply for my wife she is in pakistan . Every requirement is complete but i dont have a proper job yet , i am doing part time job and my boss shows 20 hours in wages slip.
I have gone thorough many discussion about psw dependent visa some said no need of job just bank statement is enough but wont they ask me how will you pay your rent money and other expences how will you cover .
please guys help me with this question i will be very thankful to you , other wise have to find job first to bring my wife here :(

nix8
Newly Registered
England

Post by nix8 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:54 am

Brother,

Dont wait for the job and then apply for the wife visa

You can apply before as they don't have this requirement that you must have the job ist to show the rents and stuff.

Only thing you need is to show three months bankstatement with 800 of yours and 533 of each dependent in your account.

I wish you good luck

hammad86
Newly Registered

Post by hammad86 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:24 pm

nix8 wrote:Brother,

Dont wait for the job and then apply for the wife visa

You can apply before as they don't have this requirement that you must have the job ist to show the rents and stuff.

Only thing you need is to show three months bankstatement with 800 of yours and 533 of each dependent in your account.

I wish you good luck
Thanks for your kind reply but
In tenancy agreement i am paying rent of 450 GBP per month inclusive , wont they ask this money how will you pay each month i mean whats the source etc .
I have bank statement for three months with money not lesses than 3200 GBP in my account i am not worry about that.

hammad86
Newly Registered

Post by hammad86 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:24 pm

anyone else want to comment plz???