ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query on payslip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sasti_a
Newly Registered

Query on payslip

Post by sasti_a » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi all,
As I joined my employer in the last week of September 2009, I got my pay along with October month's pay and my October month payslip reads pay for 38 days. So, if I have to show last 12 months payslips, can I include my October month payslip with a letter from my employer explaining the above case? Pls advise.Appreciate your time.

Thanks,
Krishna

push
United Kingdom

Re: Query on payslip

Post by push » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:02 pm

sasti_a wrote:Hi all,
As I joined my employer in the last week of September 2009, I got my pay along with October month's pay and my October month payslip reads pay for 38 days. So, if I have to show last 12 months payslips, can I include my October month payslip with a letter from my employer explaining the above case? Pls advise.Appreciate your time.

Thanks,
Krishna
Yes you can. Ensure that you include all the information in the letter as prescribed in the guidance notes.
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

sasti_a
Newly Registered

Post by sasti_a » Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:24 am

Hi Push,
Thanks a lot for your guidance... I'll go with the same...

Thanks,
Krishna