ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying hsmp inside uk

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shyamanand

applying hsmp inside uk

Post by shyamanand » Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:15 pm

Hi all I am a new user, seems like lot of good hearted sharing their knowledge, highly appreciated. I am on a psw visa wanting to apply for hsmp in 3months time. I am earning 32500 annualy but supposed to earn 35000 to score more 5 points that makes me fall short of 5 points ie 95 points.
what are the possibilities for anyone getting visa with 95 points and what r the chances to overcome can i work for a temporay jobs n cover that 2500 pound short. is it allowed as i wouldnt able to show bank statement for 12 months for these earnings is that ok. plz advise . thanks in advance[/b]

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Re: applying hsmp inside uk

Post by aruni4470 » Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:24 pm

shyamanand wrote:Hi all I am a new user, seems like lot of good hearted sharing their knowledge, highly appreciated. I am on a psw visa wanting to apply for hsmp in 3months time. I am earning 32500 annualy but supposed to earn 35000 to score more 5 points that makes me fall short of 5 points ie 95 points.
what are the possibilities for anyone getting visa with 95 points and what r the chances to overcome can i work for a temporay jobs n cover that 2500 pound short. is it allowed as i wouldnt able to show bank statement for 12 months for these earnings is that ok. plz advise . thanks in advance[/b]
First there no HSMP anymore, it is Tier 1 (G) now.

If you do not have the required points, you will not qualify and will not get visa.

You can work part-time to cover the shortfall.

Go through the policy guidance thoroughly to understand the process.
http://bia.homeoffice.gov.uk/siteconten ... idance.pdf

push
United Kingdom

Re: applying hsmp inside uk

Post by push » Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:32 pm

shyamanand wrote:Hi all I am a new user, seems like lot of good hearted sharing their knowledge, highly appreciated. I am on a psw visa wanting to apply for hsmp in 3months time. I am earning 32500 annualy but supposed to earn 35000 to score more 5 points that makes me fall short of 5 points ie 95 points.
what are you scoring 95 points on?
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

shyamanand

hi all

Post by shyamanand » Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:57 pm

hi friends thankx for answering back. I got 95points for my master degree, uk exp, english profeciency, funds . lack in salary by 5points as my salary is only 32500 annually. can i work for part time/ temporary job to cover that for 4months . I am planning to do self employed business but only problem is i hav got only 4months left. will they accept my pay slips for only 4months or If I am regsistering my self business will they accept my 4months money if I show in my bank statement, plz advice. thank u guys u are doin such a wonderfull job. cheers

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: hi all

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:00 am

shyamanand wrote:I am planning to do self employed business but only problem is i hav got only 4months left. will they accept my pay slips for only 4months or If I am regsistering my self business will they accept my 4months money if I show in my bank statement,
Yes.

regards

push
United Kingdom

Re: hi all

Post by push » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:09 pm

shyamanand wrote:hi friends thankx for answering back. I got 95points for my master degree, uk exp, english profeciency, funds . lack in salary by 5points as my salary is only 32500 annually. can i work for part time/ temporary job to cover that for 4months . I am planning to do self employed business but only problem is i hav got only 4months left. will they accept my pay slips for only 4months or If I am regsistering my self business will they accept my 4months money if I show in my bank statement, plz advice. thank u guys u are doin such a wonderfull job. cheers
Just in response to your PM - Please see sushdmehta's comment above
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer