ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife has Stamp 4,Me-Irish on jobseekers

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Trimax
Newly Registered

Wife has Stamp 4,Me-Irish on jobseekers

Post by Trimax » Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:08 pm

I am aware that receiving job-seekers allowance can effect the future naturalization application of a stamp 4 spouse of an Irish national.

But If the Irish spouse, me in this case, applies for in increased payment due to having an adult dependent, will this effect her future application for naturalization? since its not her getting jobseekers its me, and my payment is increased to support her as an adult dependent.

The job situation at the moment is so bad we are both seeking work but its not likely to happen for us anytime soon due to this economic situation.

fatty patty

Re: Wife has Stamp 4,Me-Irish on jobseekers

Post by fatty patty » Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:03 pm

Trimax wrote:I am aware that receiving job-seekers allowance can effect the future naturalization application of a stamp 4 spouse of an Irish national.

But If the Irish spouse, me in this case, applies for in increased payment due to having an adult dependent, will this effect her future application for naturalization? since its not her getting jobseekers its me, and my payment is increased to support her as an adult dependent.

The job situation at the moment is so bad we are both seeking work but its not likely to happen for us anytime soon due to this economic situation.
It depends if you guys gets tax assessed as a joint couple. But again I read on this board that spouses of Irish citizens are getting approved even though they and their spouses had access to public funds ( i forgot on which page though )

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=25809