ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notice of pending appeal!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bazzyboi
Newly Registered

Appeal process!

Post by bazzyboi » Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:32 am

mrsamshah wrote:Hi there,

If it's any surprise my husbands passport hasn't been stamped yet .... We got a letter from the Mumbai bhc in mid sept to send his passport in which we did... I know it's only a matter of few weeks but it's really tough... It's took is seven months to reach here!!! We appealed his refusal from india as per your question.

Just hang in there mate.. That's what I was advised on the forum, just sit tight.. Hope things work out for you..

All the best.

Thanks for your reply!

That means they took over a month to ask you to send your passport for stamping & its been nearly 3 weeks & its still not stamped. What a disgrace these lot are?!

But can you actually track the status online whether it has been stamped or not?

Also is there a possibility where you can go the embassy yourself for stamping by paying their administrative charges?

Thanks for your help once again!

mrsamshah
Newly Registered

Post by mrsamshah » Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Oh I wish there was something like that!!! They have quoted a time scale of three to four weeks for " mandatory checks"...

You are right they are a sorry lot... And there is nothing you can do to check the status..

Hope this helps

mrsamshah
Newly Registered

Post by mrsamshah » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you all know that my husband is back!! At last it's over, it took seven months to reach here. But I am glad I m here.

Thanks to everyone who supported me on this forum.

Harpz

Post by Harpz » Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:16 pm

Hi,

Thought i would give an update on hubby's refusal.

We lodged appeal in july within 4 weeks of receiving refusal notice and received pending appeal notice within 2 weeks and had given the date of 2nd december for the eco to send bundle to ait.

2 weeks ago received my court hearing date 6th Jan 11 for an court in South Wales (i live in london). Not long and preparing my documents.

Touch wood all goes well......been a long time since i have seen my hubby.
17/03/10: Application Submitted (Delhi)
12/06/10: Application Delivered and Refused
09/07/10: Appeal & Review Lodged
23/07/10: Pending Appeal Notice Received dated 02/12/10
06/01/11: Appeal Hearing and allowed on 17/1/11

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:15 pm

You should be able to get it moved from Newport to London if you want to.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

Harpz

Post by Harpz » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:31 pm

Hi Avjones,

Yes, i did try and the wait is about 4 to 6 weeks more from 6th Jan and to be honest I do not want to wait any longer than I have to.

I will be going to Wales, it has to be done.

Thanx
17/03/10: Application Submitted (Delhi)
12/06/10: Application Delivered and Refused
09/07/10: Appeal & Review Lodged
23/07/10: Pending Appeal Notice Received dated 02/12/10
06/01/11: Appeal Hearing and allowed on 17/1/11

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:52 pm

Fair enough - good luck.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

Mimi2017
Newly Registered

Re: Notice of pending appeal!

Post by Mimi2017 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:27 pm

Hi everyone, I was in a similar situation, but when I received the bundle (ECM uphold the decision because the absence of some appropriate documents). However, I did submitted the origional payslips (I made a mistake and submitted the copy 1st time), but ECM listed down all supporting documents that I have submitted without those payslips. I am worried very much and email The tribunal to ask and still waiting for reply. Has anyone experienced the same, please? Has anyone here lost your documents because of thr tribunal or some thing like this, please. Thank you.