ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintainance funds from two different bank accounts

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nitin671
Newly Registered

Maintainance funds from two different bank accounts

Post by nitin671 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:43 am

Hello all,

I am applying for PSW from the UK during the first week of November. However, my visa expires on 10th of November and in case the application is rejected, I would have to apply from India.

As for the maintenance funds, I have 2500+ funds in an indian account and 900+ funds in the UK acccout. As I am short of £300 in indian account, can i show the Uk bank statements along with the indian bank statements, both of which have a combined value more than £2800. I am just wondering will they accept maintenance funds split between two different bank acounts both in my name but one indian and one of UKs.
#many thanks

Zim1

Post by Zim1 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Using multiple statements appears acceptabe. I'm sayin' this because I was in the same situation as was a few friends of mine. As long as there's proof that you had the required funds every single day of the required period, that's all that matters. As in my case I was short with about £40 over 2days hence I had to provide evidence i.e another bank statement with at least £40 + covering those 2 days.

Hope this helps!