ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fiance visa - Success story

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Redder
Newly Registered

Fiance visa - Success story

Post by Redder » Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:10 am

Dear all,

Congrats to me and my girl. :P
I had submitted my application three days ago at the british embassy, i was interviewed the very next day and got it on the spot.

Thanks to whoever administers this forum and to the people who post here who have gone through the experience and told about it.

i enclosed with my application a photoalbum of us of pix for the past two years. and a file of many many documents i thought would be relevant to the application. The file was honestly more than 6 inches thick .. heh ....
It had everything on us ... even down to the return receipt from the drug store that sold my dad the torn condom, that ended up with me being born, 27 years ago and their letter of appology .. heh (joking)

as i said, i was interviewed the very next day, the officer kept repeating on how excellent the file has been, she said that this is the most complete application she has ever seen in more than 20 years in service. the interview took around 10 mins and i had to wait another 10 mins to get my passport with the visa on it.

I know the question of 'what did we include in the file' will pop up. let me answer it straight away, ANYTHING you can think of. Many of the documents i submitted turned out that they werent really needed, but hearing the words like 'excellent application' throughout my interview was more than rewarding. They even gave the file back to me and kept photocopies of the identification documents.

I now have the fiance visa. I have a few questions about things to come, so i will post them in a seperate entry.

and yes dewars was right ... 'when its love .. it never varies' :D

Good luck for those who walked this path before and who will walk this path after.

Chess
Diamond Member

Post by Chess » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:23 pm

Congratulations...
Where there is a will there is a way.