ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

which bank account to show?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

superutp
Newly Registered

which bank account to show?

Post by superutp » Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:06 pm

hi,

I am gonna be applying for the PSW by the end of this month..

I have been saving 1000 pounds in my 'savings'' account for the last 4 months...

I was wondering if I should show both my savings and current account for the visa purpose...

my current account(the one which i use regularly) generally has around 100-200 pounds but has dropped to 10 pounds on some occasions..

though the total pf the two is always 1000+current account for the last 4 months..

so is it ok if I just show my savings account or do I need to show my current as well??

thanks

superutp
Newly Registered

Post by superutp » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:14 pm

Would really appreciate a reply....

thank you in advance

vinny

Post by vinny » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:08 am

Show all accounts.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

bethnalblue

Re: which bank account to show?

Post by bethnalblue » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:40 am

If you have the required amount for PSW in any one a/c, please don't bother to confuse the HO by submitting two accounts. One bank a/c will be enough if the required funds for PSW in your bank a/c has not gone down in the last 90 days.

Goodluck