ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1: Prev Earnings : Indian Salary + UK Allowance

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

gbran
Newly Registered

Post by gbran » Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:22 pm

Dear KR4Zi3

I just want to get the answer for your question 4? but i can answer the remaining.

1. I want to know from few other members who were in similar scenario that when they got the Payslips Stamped from the employer, did they ask why you are converting from teir 2 to 1 ? Or Why you need this ?

--> If you can send a personal reason for requesting and if you can send teh payslips with a letter, the employer will revert with the stamped payslips. you will not have any questions. You dont have to specify any switching, In other words, your employer('s HR) does not care.

2. How easy it was to get the salary slips stamped/signed from the employer ?
--> Send the post with the letter with a return self addressed envolpe

3. After converting the visa, did u get 2 years or 3 years visa ?
--> Converting the VISA is the big question for which i am expecting an answer from our fellow members...However, you can get only a 2 year visa (tier 1 or 2)

hvkdev
Newly Registered

Post by hvkdev » Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:53 pm

Hi kr4zi3,

Have you got any answers from anyone. My appointment is on Monday, do you advise to not to apply? My problem is same as exactly yours.

How can I show my gross earnings in UK. Thanks for any help as my current visa is getting expired by 10th.

hvkdev
Newly Registered

Post by hvkdev » Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Anyone please help me..my appointment is on Monday and I'm stuck with the below:

1. My UK Allowance in last 12 months - 21600 GBP - I have allowance slips which show only net allowance and no gross salary details

2. My Indian salary in last 12 months - Gross 8400 GBP - I have the proofs of gross and net details

I've been here since 20 months in UK. With point 132, I'm not able to use uplift ratio for my indian salary and I don't know what is my gross allowance in UK. (My bonafide says gross yearly earnings in UK are 35K, but no other proofs, bonafide do not have dates except it is given yesterday)

Please Please help whether to attend the interview or not.

pkumar
Member of Standing

Post by pkumar » Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:54 pm

I am sure there are lots of people who have applied similar to your case ... i would suggest you search this forum properly ... also wait for someone to answer.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:45 am

hvkdev wrote:Anyone please help me..my appointment is on Monday and I'm stuck with the below:

1. My UK Allowance in last 12 months - 21600 GBP - I have allowance slips which show only net allowance and no gross salary details

2. My Indian salary in last 12 months - Gross 8400 GBP - I have the proofs of gross and net details

I've been here since 20 months in UK. With point 132, I'm not able to use uplift ratio for my indian salary and I don't know what is my gross allowance in UK. (My bonafide says gross yearly earnings in UK are 35K, but no other proofs, bonafide do not have dates except it is given yesterday)

Please Please help whether to attend the interview or not.
Do you qualify with 30K? If yes, apply. If not, then don't because you have no documentary evidence to prove that you have earned more than 30K in the 12 month period!

regards

hvkdev
Newly Registered

Post by hvkdev » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:55 am

sushdmehta wrote:Do you qualify with 30K? If yes, apply. If not, then don't because you have no documentary evidence to prove that you have earned more than 30K in the 12 month period!

regards
thankyou, I'm not qualified with 30K earnings, i need to show crossing 35K. So my bonafide letter is not valid as it doesn't mention the dates but just annual gross salary.

I'm unfortunate to get allowance slips with only net allowance details.

funny1981
Newly Registered

Post by funny1981 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:28 pm

Can we apply with any other source ?