ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of Funds: Very urgent

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shalom
Newly Registered

Proof of Funds: Very urgent

Post by Shalom » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Hello everyone,
Please when do I show my proof of funds? Do I need to submit my bank statements with the initial application to the central intake office in Canada? Or is it later?
Please, please and please help me out. I need urgent help. I am about to mail my application tomorrow.
Thank you all.

9jeirean

Re: Proof of Funds: Very urgent

Post by 9jeirean » Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:28 pm

Shalom wrote:Hello everyone,
Please when do I show my proof of funds? Do I need to submit my bank statements with the initial application to the central intake office in Canada? Or is it later?
Please, please and please help me out. I need urgent help. I am about to mail my application tomorrow.
Thank you all.
You may check here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio ... ission.asp to see if this is included on the list of documents required by your specific Visa office. To be sure I'll say include a copy of your statement of account at the time of application along with other documents to the CIO. In any case the visa office will probably request an update at a later stage in the process.

Shalom
Newly Registered

Post by Shalom » Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:59 pm

9jeirean wrote:
Thank you all.
You may check here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/informatio ... ission.asp to see if this is included on the list of documents required by your specific Visa office. To be sure I'll say include a copy of your statement of account at the time of application along with other documents to the CIO. In any case the visa office will probably request an update at a later stage in the process.
Thank you 9jeirean,
The money was raised from the sales of some valuables in my home country. I just got the money sent to me about one month ago. I opened a savings account with the money on the 10th of september 2010. Can I add one(1) month bank statement? Will that be acceptable as enough for proof of funds?
More advice, please
Thank you

Shalom
Newly Registered

Post by Shalom » Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:06 pm

Hello all,
I have received one month statement from my bank. Is one month bank statement enough to show as proof of funds?
Thank you.

Shalom wrote:
9jeirean wrote:
Thank you all.
Thank you 9jeirean,
The money was raised from the sales of some valuables in my home country. I just got the money sent to me about one month ago. I opened a savings account with the money on the 10th of september 2010. Can I add one(1) month bank statement? Will that be acceptable as enough for proof of funds?
More advice, please
Thank you