ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

claim of traty right

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ahmedkoky76
Newly Registered

claim of traty right

Post by ahmedkoky76 » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Im married for 3years now to EEU wife but we geting the divorce after 3years of married .i had my family member visa for five years only last year.can i applies for Indefinite Leave to remain my visa still running .what application do I need? Can I send my application now to home office or do I need to wait till my visa run out? Im very confuse I need help please .thank you.

Tahir Bashir

Re: claim of traty right

Post by Tahir Bashir » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:21 pm

ahmedkoky76 wrote:Im married for 3years now to EEU wife but we geting the divorce after 3years of married .i had my family member visa for five years only last year.can i applies for Indefinite Leave to remain my visa still running .what application do I need? Can I send my application now to home office or do I need to wait till my visa run out? Im very confuse I need help please .thank you.
If your marriage to an EEA national did last for total 3 years, and 1 year from those 3 years was in the UK, you may apply for 'Retention Right'. You are not eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (called Permanent Residence under EU law) at this stage.

On which date you got married? What your wife has been doing in UK? Have you started divorce proceedings?

ahmedkoky76
Newly Registered

Post by ahmedkoky76 » Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 am

i get married in january january 2008.and she started divorce .i will get the final divorce in march 2011.she is working part time and studing.thank you [b