ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

applepeach
Newly Registered

Post by applepeach » Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:35 am

Last edited by applepeach on Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BakingBook
Newly Registered

What did you do?

Post by BakingBook » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:59 pm

Hello,

I see that you did not get any reply to your post but could you possibly tell me what you have done in the end, and if possible, what the outcome was? I ask because I am just about to make an application for my ILR myself, but have recently been cautioned for shoplifting. I know it was stupid, etc, but even the police officer on duty said that he would like to give me a chance so I could get myself sorted; I have been under a lot of stress and I was in a messy place. I have no intention to lie on the application form but I also do not want to jeopardise the process if I do not need to disclose it, as I have all satisfactory evidence for my eligibility otherwise.

Grateful if you could share your story, thanks.