ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Extension DLR waiting times

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

patience7

Extension DLR waiting times

Post by patience7 » Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:22 pm

Hi

Could anybody tell me their experience how long they have had to wait from submission of an extension to their 1st DLR to getting the 2nd DLR.

From my own experience I remember for the first DLR it took about a 2.5 year wait. But I am wondering whether an extension is usually quicker than the initial one and typically how long would the average waiting time range from?

Thanks

raam123
Newly Registered

Re: Extension DLR waiting times

Post by raam123 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:40 pm

patience7 wrote:Hi

Could anybody tell me their experience how long they have had to wait from submission of an extension to their 1st DLR to getting the 2nd DLR.

From my own experience I remember for the first DLR it took about a 2.5 year wait. But I am wondering whether an extension is usually quicker than the initial one and typically how long would the average waiting time range from?

Thanks
what you mean by DLR

wunder
Member of Standing

Post by wunder » Tue Oct 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Docklands Light Railway? :lol:

Discretionary Leave (R?) ?

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:15 pm

wunder wrote: (R?) ?
to Remain.

regards

kennieg
Newly Registered

Post by kennieg » Sun Nov 21, 2010 7:01 pm

I applied for my DLR extension based on marriage in nov 2009 and got my extension in Aug 2010.