ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in father name

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rohanpatelbeit
Newly Registered

Change in father name

Post by rohanpatelbeit » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:17 pm

Hi All,

In my passport my Father's name is with sufix 'bhai' whereas in my degree and marksheets name is with sufix 'lal'.

For ex. in Passport my father name is 'Mohanbhai'
and in degree and marksheets my father name is 'Mohanlal'

So my question is does it matters if i apply for UK WP. And do i need to produce any supporting document for this change.

Thanks.

djzack

Re: Change in father name

Post by djzack » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:43 pm

rohanpatelbeit wrote:Hi All,

In my passport my Father's name is with sufix 'bhai' whereas in my degree and marksheets name is with sufix 'lal'.

For ex. in Passport my father name is 'Mohanbhai'
and in degree and marksheets my father name is 'Mohanlal'

So my question is does it matters if i apply for UK WP. And do i need to produce any supporting document for this change.

Thanks.
Yes, I think it would matter to a certain extent, although I can't say how though.

Why didn't get resolve the issue in the first place? i.e when you saw the incorrect information on your degree/mark-sheets or else get the name on your passport amended?

Administrative processes will always pick up this anomaly, and they will not necessarily agree to this an an error, they would consider this as fraudulent, or ID theft.

Raj09
Newly Registered

Hello ....

Post by Raj09 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:27 am

Hi,

Even I am facing this kind of name issue.

Could any one please help me on this.

Many Thanks,
Raj