ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Achievements & Contact details Qs

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Nat
Newly Registered

Achievements & Contact details Qs

Post by Nat » Mon Jun 14, 2004 8:49 pm

Hi :)

You know that the first section of the application HSMP 1 is "Contact details". My question is: Is it possible to give the name and address of someone other? Or the contact details should be the same as the "personal details" on the next page of the application?
I'm asking it cause I'm planning to change my place but I still do not know my next address...

And one more Q: I'm account manager in a Public Relations agency. I was managing a project which was awarded on the last IPRA Golden World Awards (IPRA is International PR Association). So, as I was the manager of the project (and this is written in my professional reference!) and it is also the first PR Award for my country, can I claim for any points in the "Achievements" section? The project also was awarded in another PR national awards. I could provide the certificates and also a newspaper interview with me about this award. :roll:

Thanks!

Nat
Newly Registered

Post by Nat » Tue Jun 15, 2004 5:50 pm

Pls help :(

kawasaki1

Post by kawasaki1 » Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:15 pm

Nat, until others reply, if you search the forum there were a couple of people posting about a similar issue before.

Most of them were submitting academic papers (published in journals) and relevant newspaper articles. As far as I remember, in the HSMP leaflet they say that very few get these points, but its always worth a try! :) Even if you don't get the points it will add to your 'Highly Skilled' impression in my opinion and is definately something worth mentioning.

G. luck

Nat
Newly Registered

Post by Nat » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:38 pm

Thanks kawasaki1 :)

And good luck to u 2 :)

Nat
Newly Registered

Post by Nat » Sun Jun 20, 2004 8:44 pm

... And what about the "Contact details"? Anybody? :? :roll: