ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

imranh

Post by imranh » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:15 pm

[quote="shazaz"]I just got this reply. No address has been given to forward my new job details

Please send us the additional information regarding your new employment. However, please note that if you wish to provide additional documentation in support of an application; due to the high volume of paperwork received here in the UK, we are not in a position to guarantee that any correspondence sent to us will be linked to an application before a decision is made. I have however noted that there is a change to your employment details on our computer system.

Regards
UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team [/quote]

their reply to you is different to mine where they advised me to send any available necessary docs like p45, employment letters etc etc.

specifically ask for the address and tell them you will be sending in the docs

however their reply to you has got me a little worried !!!!!!

i sent my updated employment details on 11/10/10 special delivery so they should have received it no later than 12/10/10 morning. I sent them an email today morning asking whether they have received my documents and if they will contact my new employers from next week. I am still awaiting a response from them. I shall keep you posted.....

imranh

Post by imranh » Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:20 pm

[quote="corrado"][quote="shaq"][quote="corrado"][quote="imranh"][quote="K44MYY"][quote="DNA"]AoA Nags...First of aL congrats Fr Da Visa.
Can u pLz teLL me whether sponsor's ReguLar job is important or high bank baLance Cus if a person is doing reguLar job, paying reguLar Tax, Taking No BeneFiT but his/her bank statement is not so high, in dat case does dat effects da outcome or rest of things r enuff to satisfy ECO ???

Thanx in anticipation Fr ur kind advice :)[/quote]

You need a bank balance saving of say around £3000 - £4000

That would be enough to support your partner i.e pay funding for ticket etc.
Bank balance has to be there so they can see you are earning and saving at the same time also. There is no point having a regular job and your outgoing are so high that what goes into account goes out at some point.
They want to see you can manage your account at the same time be able to live and save and support partner.

No point having a job but account balance is very low that would come to a surprise to ECO as to why your not saving money, where your money goes? will you be able to live of that with out help from benefits.
There are ways around this if you are going to submit your paperwork in 6 months and have not started collecting your bank statements.

All the best[/quote]

i think £3k - £4k is alot i think atleast £1.5k depending upon your salary and expenditures is what i have been told

@ shazaz i will definitely notify the bhc about our new job in december because they might ask questions about your fix term contract ??? plus you will have nothing to lose. just send it to the address i gave you.

does anyone know if the bhc checks whether the visa applicant mobile phone number is registered in their name or not???

apparantly a cousin of mine's application was rejected on this issue as the mobile number of his wife (the applicant) was not registered in her name!!!! i have not heard this before !!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Can anyone elaborate on this?

I haven't heard this before but I guess if they want to verify whose number it is they can just call it. loads of people have sim cards registered in a relative's name so it seems like a petty reason for refusal.

Does anyone know?[/quote]

i only showed 1000 pounds of savings.[/quote]

Thanks for the reply. Does anyone know with regards to the registration of the sim card in Pakistan?[/quote]

there has been no reply so far so i presume my cousin story is not fully straight. i have asked around aswell and people have not heard this before !!!!!!!
so hopefully no need to worry

Q4sim

Post by Q4sim » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:02 pm

Hey everyone..

After a very long wait, my wife got her visa today.

VAC: Islamabad
Applied: 6th July
Under Process:19th July
Employer Contact: 30th September
Passport Ready for Collection: 12th October

It took exactly 14 weeks.

Thank you for everyone on this forum for their help and support.
I wish everyone success in their visas and pray that everyone gets a positive outcome very soon.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:04 pm

imranh wrote:
shazaz wrote:I just got this reply. No address has been given to forward my new job details

Please send us the additional information regarding your new employment. However, please note that if you wish to provide additional documentation in support of an application; due to the high volume of paperwork received here in the UK, we are not in a position to guarantee that any correspondence sent to us will be linked to an application before a decision is made. I have however noted that there is a change to your employment details on our computer system.

Regards
UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team 
their reply to you is different to mine where they advised me to send any available necessary docs like p45, employment letters etc etc.

i sent my updated employment details on 11/10/10 special delivery so they should have received it no later than 12/10/10 morning. I sent them an email today morning asking whether they have received my documents and if they will contact my new employers from next week. I am still awaiting a response from them. I shall keep you posted.....

Im

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:08 pm

shazaz wrote:
imranh wrote:
shazaz wrote:I just got this reply. No address has been given to forward my new job details

Regards
UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team 

Im worried now..i dont understand why they never gave me the address..i hope i havent complicated things..they may have made a decision thats y it says that it may not be linked to application..oh im confused!

corrado

Post by corrado » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Q4sim wrote:Hey everyone..

I wish everyone success in their visas and pray that everyone gets a positive outcome very soon.
Many congratulations to both of you. :D

I wish you both a happy and peaceful lifetime together insha'Allah.

I have been wondering where you've been!

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:30 pm

Congratulations, may you both have a lifetime of happiness :)
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

corrado

Post by corrado » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:30 pm

I have also received an email similar to yoda121 today to confirm my application has been processed. Although my employer was contacted on 29 September my HR took a full week to reply hence the delay in processing.

I pray everyone waiting gets the visa insha'Allah.

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:34 pm

corrado wrote:I have also received an email similar to yoda121 today to confirm my application has been processed. Although my employer was contacted on 29 September my HR took a full week to reply hence the delay in processing.

So three of us in the same boat :P

Let's see who wins.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

corrado

Post by corrado » Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:48 pm

yoda121 wrote:
corrado wrote:I have also received an email similar to yoda121 today to confirm my application has been processed. Although my employer was contacted on 29 September my HR took a full week to reply hence the delay in processing.

So three of us in the same boat :P

Let's see who wins.
I pray we all do insha'Allah! :D

luck
Newly Registered

Post by luck » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Hi
I am sitting in the july boat now i can say that we r in the same boat remember me in your duaas

Spouse Visa (Lahore)
08/july/10 : Application Date

luck
Newly Registered

Post by luck » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:27 pm

hay yoda121 can you plesae add me in the Jun,Jul applications list
just for a new entry

I appreciate it if you do it for me.

Thanks

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:04 am

Congrats and wish you all the best. Please pray for us all and May ALLAH bless us all with good news.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

Nags

Post by Nags » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:33 am

Congratulations, may you both have a lifetime of happiness
:)

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:28 am

imranh wrote:

Regards
UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team 

What was the exact wording of their email to you. I asked them if they want it sent by fax or email and also asked for the address.what did you send them?i just have the job offer letter, but it says offer is subject to satisfactory references.

Hav they replied to ur eemail?

Q4sim

Post by Q4sim » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:12 am

Thanks everyone for your best wishes. I am praying that all of you get a positive outcome VERY VERY VERY soon. This whole process is not right, I pray that Allah makes the wait easy for all of you.
If anyone needs any information I will be around for a while, so I can share what I did through the help of everybody on this forum.

Navalaviator, any news?
Corrado, any news?
Zahida, any news?

One thing I can say is BOTH my wife and I emailed Gerrys and the UKHUB at the same time on the same day regarding the status. She also called Gerrys and they told her that they have not received the documents yet but are expecting to soon. A few hours lataer, the status changed. I dont know if it was coincidence, but maybe it's worth giving gerrys a ring just in case they are sitting on your docs ??

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:18 am

Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 10/14/2010

Got this today.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)

DNA

Post by DNA » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:24 am

Hi to evri 1.....................finally empLoyer contacted on 11 october, 2010..!!
M hoping to get the positive repLy frm BHC within next week or so..

Remember me in prayers....!!

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:27 am

yoda121 wrote:Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 10/14/2010

Got this today.
Good Luck, inshallah it will be good news.

Did you get that by email or was that updated online?

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:28 am

Zahida wrote:
yoda121 wrote:Your application is ready for collection; please visit the UK Visa Application Centre where you submitted your visa application to collect the same 10/14/2010

Got this today.
Good Luck, inshallah it will be good news.

Did you get that by email or was that updated online?
Just checked it online, haven't recieved email, phone call or SMS yet, even though I paid for it.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:29 am

Got the below email today, so i'm hoping we hear some good news soon inshallah, i'm going crazy with all the waiting:

Dear Zahida

Thank you for your email. I apologise for the delay in processing your husband's application unfortunately, this is due to a computer error which had occurred and which has now been resolved.

The VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Thank you for your patience and I apologise in advance for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team

Please pray for me as i have been waiting for 16 weeks and I am getting very stressed!

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:45 am

Aoa

My 3 months are up today?

Should I just sit back and wait as I have never contacted them, due to the fact they always send out a generic email.

I hope Allah blesses me and all the rest of us as this wait just gets harder and harder been to long and going on and on.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:47 am

Got this today.

Did u email them again yoda121? Myt b silly q but wt do they mean by 'collect the same 14/1010'

corrado

Post by corrado » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:56 am

yoda121 Insha'Allah you will have good news for us tomorrow. I had the application processed email a few hours after you and mine is in a different VAC but I'll keep checking.

Q4sim just waiting for the status to change to ready for collection, keep making dua for everyone.

shazaz yoda means that the status has changed on the tracking website, and it means come and collect the paperwork/application and find out the decision.

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:58 am

shazaz wrote:

Got this today.

Did u email them again yoda121? Myt b silly q but wt do they mean by 'collect the same 14/1010'
Don;t know what that means, I did email them yesterday to see if they could advise me of the decision.
Spouse Visa (Lahore)