ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Student visa Appeal in UK

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

smarty191

Student visa Appeal in UK

Post by smarty191 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Before I go to detail lets give you some dates in order you to give me good advise,

Sent student visa extension on 31th January 2009,
college closed in December 2010.

Visa refused by ukba on May 2010. Appeal through solicitor and it allowed by tribunal judge on June 2010.

After that I have not received any letter by UKBA. Its more than 4 months now?? Any suggestion ???plz

Thank you

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:53 pm

I don't quite understand - your college is due to shut in December? What are you doing now?
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

smarty191

hi,

Post by smarty191 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:09 am

Thanks for ur reply,

Sorry abt that, actually now am studying in another tier 4 college and thats way my appeal approved, my question why I have not recieved any letter from ukba after appeal allowed as it's been four months now.

Thank You

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:24 am

It is a fair old time after the appeal was allowed, definintely worth enquiring of the UKBA what they are doing.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

smarty191

Hi

Post by smarty191 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:14 pm

Hi Amanda,

I spoken to UKBA enquiry bureau, but they saying I must keep wait till the UKBA contact to me. I am worried if they have sent any letter and it had been misplaced???

Any other suggestion???

Thanks

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:09 am

Sorry, other than putting in Subject Access Request under the Data Protection Act, no. And that's a bit premature.

smarty191

hi,

Post by smarty191 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:17 pm

I know but everything has solution, what should I do just sit and wait as it's already more than 4 months since the appeal allowed.

Plz advice.

Thank you