ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Client Letter Formats for Tier 1 General

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anil_ch
Newly Registered

Client Letter Formats for Tier 1 General

Post by anil_ch » Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 am

Hi,

I work as private contractor as an individual. I receive money by cheques or some time via online transfer

Do I need to take any letters from companies or copy of Cheque and bank statement will be fine to prove my income.

1) If I do need a Letter, What will be its format including the contents etc.
2) If there is a written contract agreement, do I need to provide Copy of that as well? (In most we work on verbal agreements).

Thanks

pkumar
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 general Letter Formats

Post by pkumar » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:27 am

-> Self-employed applicants only - letter from the applicant’s accountant (confirming that the applicant received the exact amount he/she is claiming, or the net profit to which he/she is entitled).
->Business bank statements showing the payments made to the applicant. (this could be normal savings account as well)
->Invoice explanations or payment summaries from the applicant’s accountant.
->Where an applicant is submitting a combination of bank statements and a letter/invoice summary from their accountant, they must also provide copies of any invoices generating during the period for which earnings are being claimed.

anil_ch
Newly Registered

Post by anil_ch » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:50 am

Thanks pkumar,

I do have Invoice Explanation but they are from my side not from accountant (i.e. Invoices sent by me to the firm)..Should this be from my accountant's side

Secondly, I do have part of my income from abroad/UK (earned while living in India).
Do I need another accountant's service who can handle my earning in UK.??
Should I also need to get registered in UK.
(these earnings are in GBP and go to my UK Bank account)