ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help needed - Withdrawing application before payment

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

vkjain
Newly Registered

Urgent help needed - Withdrawing application before payment

Post by vkjain » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:34 pm

Dear Members,

I have applied for Tier 1 (general) category VISA from inside UK today by sending the the forms & documents by Royal Mail today. The application will be delivered tomorrow 1 pm.

But now I intend to withdraw / stop the processing of my application. I have just noticed that my Indian bank statement was not for proper dates.

I tried checking with Royal mail to stop the delivery, but couldnot get hold of anyone.

Is there any possibility to ask Home office not to process the application and send it back. I dont want to loose on the VISA application fees.

Your urgent response will be highly appreciated.

yoyohsmp
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent help needed - Withdrawing application before paym

Post by yoyohsmp » Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:07 pm

Call your bank and stop the payment. If you are paying by debit card, take out the money from your bank account and inform the bank not to process any payment.

tata522

Post by tata522 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:55 pm

call the bank immediately and say u lost the card, they will stop all the transactions, and your application will be received in a week saying it cant be processed as the bank didnt authorise the payment.