ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How can I complain?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

nisha.khan
Newly Registered

How can I complain?

Post by nisha.khan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:46 pm

PLEASE HELP ME....

where i can complain such people that wife has come on Work permit visa and she is sitting at home and for the same the husband is working and also does a lot of fraud works. Where can i complain about them without revealing my details.

can i complain before TIER 1 RENEWAL??????

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:53 pm

Are you concerned because visa was obtained using fraudulent documents or because of "fraud works" by the dependent (husband)?

regards

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:04 pm

why not try writing to the address below giving all the details you have

Customer Contact Centre, UK Border Agency, PO Box 3468, Sheffield S3 8WA
pennyless

nisha.khan
Newly Registered

Post by nisha.khan » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:04 pm

This might seems as odd to some people here but i m serious about this because its creating problem for genuine Applicants.
yes the girl applied with fake and fraudulent documents as she never did any job in her country and never paid tax. Even here she is not doing job, just sitting at home and showing her account maintained with the help of relatives ,who are putting income in her account. Her husband is doing fraud as well . he is driving a cab and showing no income and getting maternity benefit from govt. sorry but i thought to give maximum information so people can help me. i know more then 2 families like this.

thanx

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:19 pm

look I have made a suggestion why not do as I suggest.
Give the details you have given and more information identifying them
pennyless

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 pm

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

manojk005

Re: How can I complain?

Post by manojk005 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:41 pm

nisha.khan wrote:PLEASE HELP ME....

where i can complain such people that wife has come on Work permit visa and she is sitting at home and for the same the husband is working and also does a lot of fraud works. Where can i complain about them without revealing my details.

can i complain before TIER 1 RENEWAL??????
You can report these to crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. Call to this number is free from all landline including all phoneboxes and should be free from mobile too.

See for details, http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... -operation

desperado1306
India

Post by desperado1306 » Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:08 pm

whoa. very interesting post. do you work?

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:46 pm

From the UKBA's site:

#
Report an illegal immigrant or other immigration offence

If you know that someone is breaking immigration laws (for example, by being in the UK illegally or by employing an illegal immigrant), you can send us information about it by email.

We may not be able to acknowledge your email message, but we will pass it on to our local immigration team in the appropriate part of the country. Where appropriate, they will investigate and take action.

To enable us to send your information quickly to the local immigration team closest to the offence you are reporting, please help us by putting the specific place (for example, Croydon) or the postcode (for example, CR0) in the message's subject line or title. Please also try to give us as much information as possible about the offence, such as names and addresses.

We treat all personal information as confidential. We will not tell the person involved that you contacted us, but we will not be able to tell you what action is taken as a result of your information.

Email: UKBApublicenquiries@ukba.gsi.gov.uk
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

fasdone

Re: How can I complain?

Post by fasdone » Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:52 pm

hi

there are hundreds and thousands of people in this country mostly british doing all kind of frauds how you are going to complain about .
There is always a loophole in the system .

Bcz she is pregnant and if she had paid any tax while staying in this country she is entitle for maternity benefit .

I hope you dont have anyl feud with that family.

Any way you can complain anonymously to UKBA through email .

Sushil-ACCA
Diamond Member

Post by Sushil-ACCA » Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:29 pm

nisha.khan wrote:This might seems as odd to some people here but i m serious about this because its creating problem for genuine Applicants.
yes the girl applied with fake and fraudulent documents as she never did any job in her country and never paid tax. Even here she is not doing job, just sitting at home and showing her account maintained with the help of relatives ,who are putting income in her account. Her husband is doing fraud as well . he is driving a cab and showing no income and getting maternity benefit from govt. sorry but i thought to give maximum information so people can help me. i know more then 2 families like this.

thanx
You can give perfect information to any police station and they will keep yr identity secured .