ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applying tomorrow plz help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kamran9558
Newly Registered

applying tomorrow plz help

Post by kamran9558 » Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:33 pm

Hi Guys,

I am planning to submit my T1 application tomorrow i.e 18th or 19th Oct 2010, so I need a little help from u experts,

I am applying for t1 along with my wife and daughter (dependents).
I have couple of queries.

1) I am claiming previous earnings from 1st september 2009 till 31st august 2010, is the duration alright? also my employers have shown my salaries in the letter but they are just under one heading payments, Saudi arabia is tax free so there is no concept of gross / net pay. is it ok?

2) I do not have the original birth certificate of my daughter as unfortunately I have misplaced it, and I will not be able to get a new birth certificate, though I have a photocopy of the certificate issued by the hospital in arabic, I have got it translated from a certified translator, also in my daughter's passport my name is clearly mentioned in father's name column. would all this be good enough?

3) I am submitting my bank statements which I received through email, I have printed them on plain papers and I have got it stamped on every page from the bank. is it acceptable? coz I read in the guidance that they will accept such statement. as the bank here in saudi is not issuing the statement on letter head and they are not signing them as well.

4) for maintenance, I am submitting the above mentioned bank statement and a letter from the bank showing my average maintained balance since last 3 months, my current balance is slightly lower than that average balance as bank's system was only able to take out the average till 30th september and was not able to generate the average for running month. my current balance is still more than the required amount. would there be any problem?

5) In VAF 10 7.17 when did the main applicant's job will begin? I am putting the answer as N/A as I do not have a job currently and I will look for a job once ill get my T1. am i right?
Please guys help me out.

laskk

Re: applying tomorrow plz help

Post by laskk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:02 pm

kamran9558 wrote:Hi Guys,

1) I am claiming previous earnings from 1st september 2009 till 31st august 2010, is the duration alright? also my employers have shown my salaries in the letter but they are just under one heading payments, Saudi arabia is tax free so there is no concept of gross / net pay. is it ok?

YES, but make sure the net salary matches exactly in the bank statement.
also to put yours application more weight do it chamber of commerce.

2) I do not have the original birth certificate of my daughter as unfortunately I have misplaced it, and I will not be able to get a new birth certificate, though I have a photocopy of the certificate issued by the hospital in arabic, I have got it translated from a certified translator, also in my daughter's passport my name is clearly mentioned in father's name column. would all this be good enough?

please wait for others persons who had similar experience to comment.

3) I am submitting my bank statements which I received through email, I have printed them on plain papers and I have got it stamped on every page from the bank. is it acceptable? coz I read in the guidance that they will accept such statement. as the bank here in saudi is not issuing the statement on letter head and they are not signing them as well.

I know it is a difficult part here, but if you ask them that you going to pay them 50 saudi riyals for this statement then im sure after lots of fight they will issue the exact statement. coz i found sum people manage from saudi to get this letter. make sure you check all the requirements should salary bank statement should have on it like bank logo, yours name, etc. do sum home home work on this forum. u will find the requirements.

4) for maintenance, I am submitting the above mentioned bank statement and a letter from the bank showing my average maintained balance since last 3 months, my current balance is slightly lower than that average balance as bank's system was only able to take out the average till 30th september and was not able to generate the average for running month. my current balance is still more than the required amount. would there be any problem?

Now i got a question to ask you that earlier you said bank is not ready to give you statement but this letter how? If they are ready to give you this letter then definitely they will provide you statements. and also make sure letter should have
your name;the account number;
the date of the statement; the financial institution's name and logo;
transactions covering the three-month period;
that there is enough funds present in the account; and
that there has been enough money present in the account for the past three months

5) In VAF 10 7.17 when did the main applicant's job will begin? I am putting the answer as N/A as I do not have a job currently and I will look for a job once ill get my T1. am i right?

This is related to yours profession. what job you r going to look thr?

Please guys help me out.

kamran9558
Newly Registered

Post by kamran9558 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:41 pm

thanks for the reply laskk, today I have submitted my application, the vfs representative didnt ask for the letter to be stamped from chamber of commerce.

I fought really hard with the bankers regarding the bank statement but they only gave me a letter certifying that I have enough funds available since last three months, and they were adamant that the statement which they are providing me would be accepted by any embassy / authority and they cannot issue the statement in any other way. The letter they issued me clearly had yesterday's date, my a/c no, my passport no etc.

regarding the job question, i have put the answer as n/a coz ill look for the job once i will get the visa.

I really hope everything goes well, coz I have really worked hard to get all these things done. :)

laskk

Post by laskk » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:02 pm

kamran9558 wrote:
I really hope everything goes well, coz I have really worked hard to get all these things done. :)

Best of luck for yours application.
do inform here in same thread as i want to c yours results.

kamran9558
Newly Registered

Post by kamran9558 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:04 pm

ill definitely update this thread later on. cheers

kamran9558
Newly Registered

got the visa

Post by kamran9558 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:17 pm

I got mine and my family's passports with the Tier 1 visa today , I applied on 18th october, got a call on 26th from the embassy that my application is successful but the visa will be stamped on 1 Nov due to the limit.

Thank you all the guys who helped me out with my queries, keep up the good work.

any advices regarding what should i need to do before landing in UK and what things should i do immediately after landing.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 pm