ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR HSMP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

libra
Newly Registered

ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS FOR HSMP

Post by libra » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:34 am

Please inform me about the latest rules related to the submission of all the original documents with HSMP aaplication? I am worried about the safety of my original documents.

I wrote to HO Customer Care regarding this issue, they replied to me that I can provide all the certified copies of my original documents.

So can i submit the certified copies of my all Academic and Professional documents now.

I hope to hear from you all. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Khaja Tauqeer Ahmed[/b]

zia

Post by zia » Tue Jun 15, 2004 10:58 am

Ideally u should send original documents but where originals r not availabe / some other reasons u can send notrized documents.
u can send some of ur docs notrized like educational documents but others should be originals like emp ref, sal cert etc.

I think this will help a lot.

libra
Newly Registered

Post by libra » Tue Jun 15, 2004 12:38 pm

Thanks for your reply.
Can you plz confirm that all the documents that i will submit alongwith my HSMP application return to me or not.
Is there any one rule of thumb that they accept either Original or Photocopies of the documents.

Please update!

zahidhsmp

Post by zahidhsmp » Tue Jun 15, 2004 3:35 pm

It is better to send all the orignal documents and send the notary copy of educational documents (degrees etc). one of my friends did the same and he got approval and also got his all of the documents back.
I hope it will be helpful.

Zahid

jillsjack

Post by jillsjack » Wed Jun 16, 2004 3:26 am

Tauqeer,
Assuming you are from India or Pak- good idea is to send originals wherever possible whether you fear for their loss 'cause of the repo India and Pak carry as High Fraud Countries, you can of course send a return courier bag to ensure that documents are safe while in transit.
If you are applying, why not give your self the best chance?
J's J