ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Looking for Job on Testing

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

venugopal1118
Newly Registered

Looking for Job on Testing

Post by venugopal1118 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:58 pm

Hi,

Oct10th i came to UK,I am looking for job on Testing,Friends is any body came to know about vacancy,Please let me know

I have 6yrs of experince on testing

Regards
Venu

aspirant99
Member of Standing

Re: Looking for Job on Testing

Post by aspirant99 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:43 am

venugopal1118 wrote:Hi,

Oct10th i came to UK,I am looking for job on Testing,Friends is any body came to know about vacancy,Please let me know

I have 6yrs of experince on testing

Regards
Venu
Believe me there is probably .01% chance of someone coming on to a forum and saying that there is a vacancy at such & such organisation on such & such day/time....be there!!...

Buddy, you can't be so loose when you are seeking opportunities,you have to be tighten up the game mate...just saying 6 years of experience in testing will yield zilch...so atleast provide more details so that members can help out..good luck!!

kenfrapin

Re: Looking for Job on Testing

Post by kenfrapin » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:25 am

venugopal1118 wrote: Oct10th i came to UK
It's not even been 10days so just relax. From your post, you seem to be losing the plot so quickly that I think you either havent planned things properly taking into account all previous advice or you thought getting a job was a cake walk in the UK.

Be patient - worse case scenario it can take upto 3 months and longer - I hope you have kept a deadline till when you will try so until then just be strong and apply to all job postings possible. Staying calm is very important - you may be called for multiple F2F interviews but dont lose heart even if it doesnt come through. And even if you think you have done well in a particular interview, it takes time for a company to get back to you so keep a timeline of atleast 1 month from interview stage and final offer.

All the best
KP

venugopal1118
Newly Registered

Post by venugopal1118 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:26 pm

thanks friend

raghav17
Newly Registered

Post by raghav17 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:33 am

Veno,
Did u get the job. Pls explain testing now job situation in uk.