ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

After appeal win

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

HND STUDENT

After appeal win

Post by HND STUDENT » Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:39 am

My tier 4 student extention was refused.Two weeks ago I won appeal.what will be next step and what should I do now.thanks in advance for advice.

lkpone

Post by lkpone » Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:26 pm

Surely your solicitor can help you out with this info? :shock: Were you not given any guidance after your appeal was successful?

HND STUDENT

Thanks for reply

Post by HND STUDENT » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:24 am

Thanks for your reply.really I had no representive or solicitor for my appeal.thanks

shad2000cc
Newly Registered

Post by shad2000cc » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 am

i had the same case as you - and i won my appeal and i am waiting 10 weeks untill now - i had been adviced to wait from 8 to 12 weeks waiting the action from home office otherwise the soliciter will help you .

redeyegirl
Newly Registered

Post by redeyegirl » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Hi Guys,

Very surpise to hear that you are waiting so long to get your determination from the tirbunal.

I won my appeal(no solicitor) on last monday 25 and I have recieved my determination last Friday, how quick was that?

My only problem is all the student in my class that is studing HND level 5 have received back their visa but with only 10 hours to work and their spouse are not allow to work.

My college didnot put level 5 meaning that it is equal to foundation degree and I think that is the reason why fellow student working is restricted.

I am currently gathering my evidence to post to UKBA to proof that my course is a foundation degee level in order to prevent my visa coming back with a restrction on working.

Have anyone come across this issue

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:18 am

I'm not sure that an HND automatically is in the 20 hours' work catagory.

It's 20 hours work if it's level 6 or above, or foundation degree. An HND isn't necessarily a foundation degree, and is level 5.
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.