ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mulderpf
Diamond Member

Payslips

Post by mulderpf » Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:19 am

I have been reading about the people whose visas were refused due to technicalities like missing bank logos from their bank statements and this has caused some doubt in my mind regarding the payslips I intend on submitting (I will only be applying in January, but I'm getting all my facts in order for now).

The UKBA site states the following regarding payslips: These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. If payslips are on unheaded paper or you receive all pay slips online, you must authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout.

My payslips are formal payslips with company name and address at the top and printed on "payslip paper", but it is not a company letterhead as such. I am then not sure if this counts as "unheaded paper" as the paper clearly says payslip at the back and has the company details on the front (e.g. it's not just an A4 print-out that anyone could make).

I don't really want to have to go to my employer and ask them to stamp all my payslips for the last 12 months as that would arouse suspicion. What has been everyone else's experience with payslips? Would the above be fine or should I just not take a chance and have them stamped?

(Obviously these will be accompanied by bank statements, with a logo and covering the entire 12 month period, showing the gross amounts going into my bank account monthly).

manu2000
Newly Registered

Re: Payslips

Post by manu2000 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:39 am

mulderpf wrote:I have been reading about the people whose visas were refused due to technicalities like missing bank logos from their bank statements and this has caused some doubt in my mind regarding the payslips I intend on submitting (I will only be applying in January, but I'm getting all my facts in order for now).

The UKBA site states the following regarding payslips: These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. If payslips are on unheaded paper or you receive all pay slips online, you must authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout.

My payslips are formal payslips with company name and address at the top and printed on "payslip paper", but it is not a company letterhead as such. I am then not sure if this counts as "unheaded paper" as the paper clearly says payslip at the back and has the company details on the front (e.g. it's not just an A4 print-out that anyone could make).

I don't really want to have to go to my employer and ask them to stamp all my payslips for the last 12 months as that would arouse suspicion. What has been everyone else's experience with payslips? Would the above be fine or should I just not take a chance and have them stamped?

(Obviously these will be accompanied by bank statements, with a logo and covering the entire 12 month period, showing the gross amounts going into my bank account monthly).

hi..even i ll be applying in jan..I m not an expert but i think if it has the company name and logo on it and it is orginal, must be fine...I got mine printed out and then took a signature and seal from the HR...