ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reference no for Passport Interview Booking

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RAJ2007
Member of Standing

Reference no for Passport Interview Booking

Post by RAJ2007 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:25 pm

I have applied for my British passport today through Post office check and send. If kindly someone suggest when is the earliest I could obtain the reference no. for the passport interview. If i ring passport office tomorrow late evening, would theybe able to provide me that. Or is by Friday I could get that reference no. The reason i am asking I will be visiting near one of the passport interview office friday afternoon. therefore if possible I would like to appear for the interview on friday.

Also, is there a seperate no. to book the interview?

Please advice.

Newbies
Newly Registered

Re: Reference no for Passport Interview Booking

Post by Newbies » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:32 pm

RAJ2007 wrote:I have applied for my British passport today through Post office check and send. If kindly someone suggest when is the earliest I could obtain the reference no. for the passport interview. If i ring passport office tomorrow late evening, would theybe able to provide me that. Or is by Friday I could get that reference no. The reason i am asking I will be visiting near one of the passport interview office friday afternoon. therefore if possible I would like to appear for the interview on friday.

Also, is there a seperate no. to book the interview?

Please advice.
If you applied today, IPS will receive your application tomorrow or friday. You will need to allow atleast 3-4 working days before calling them for any update at all. Mind you it will not be always possible to have an urgent interview in your preferred IPS office nearer you depends on how busy they are.