ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Logo on Bank Statement for Prev Earnings Proof

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cavin79
Newly Registered

Logo on Bank Statement for Prev Earnings Proof

Post by cavin79 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi,
I am worried about logo requirements now. As a proof of my past earnings I am submitting employer letter, payslips and bank statement.

I could only get the statement from the bank on their official dot-matrix printer stationary with the logo of the bank on each page. The logo however is in Greyscale. Bank has stamped and signed each paper will it be acceptable. I heard from some that Logo is required in color. Is it true or is it required only for the statement submitted for maintainence funds as UKBA website talks of statement specification only for Maintainence funds.

kutlee

Post by kutlee » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:24 am

Although the guidelines does not mention that the logo should be in colour, i think it assumes it to be so. I think if the logo comes out as part of (same dot matrix) printout then it can be a problem. Pressurize the manager to issue on official paper. It will be easier than worrying about logos. I am planning to do the same. Which bank is this? HDFC has accepted my request and asked me to apply for statement on official stationery 2 days before i want it. They will charge me for this. This is OK.