ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:24 pm

Hi Yasmin

Have you heard anything sweety, i hope you hear some good news very soon, you are in my prayers :)
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 2:28 pm

[quote="Zahida"]Hi Yasmin

Have you heard anything sweety, i hope you hear some good news very soon, you are in my prayers :)[/quote]

hi zahida

no hun nt heard any thing yet still waiting aww thanks hun am jus doing dua all the time for my self and for all the other people who r waiting like me. may be inshallah tomro hear sum good news i really hope we do. i will defo let u know when i get a call and thanks for asking take cre

lol i think mipur office is jus tooooo slow i think lol hahaha :lol:

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:18 pm

hi zahida

no hun nt heard any thing yet still waiting aww thanks hun am jus doing dua all the time for my self and for all the other people who r waiting like me. may be inshallah tomro hear sum good news i really hope we do. i will defo let u know when i get a call and thanks for asking take cre

lol i think mipur office is jus tooooo slow i think lol hahaha :lol:[/quote]

Aw I really wish they would get a move on, and you are right I do think Mirpur are slow!!!!!

I’m getting stressed out for you lol, :wink: coz I know exactly how it feels, I just don’t understand why they are taking so long. I’d understand if they hadn’t processed the application, but considering they have I just don’t get it what’s taking so long – whatever it is I just wish they would hurry up, coz it’s not fair!!!

I hope your husband gets the Visa and comes in time to celebrate Eid with you. I can’t wait for my husband to come over now inshallah :lol:

VisaAhmad10
Newly Registered

Re: Need some help?

Post by VisaAhmad10 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 4:49 pm

corrado wrote:The English translation must include the translator's contact details.

You must include the original documents and a photocopy of each document. You will also need to provide a translation of any supporting documents which are not in English, or your application may be refused. Each translated document must:

be dated;

include the translator's name and signature; and

include confirmation that it is an accurate translation of the original document.

From the UKBA website

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply ... checklist/
Thanks navalaviator and corrado for your comments, the translated certifiicate does seem to tick the boxes as it contains the things mentioned from that ukvisas website (although it doesn't say contact details like phone number/address) and I read somewhere that if done by a Notary Public that it should be recognised but I'll try to get my wife to get the certificate attested (for a 2nd time), but this time from foreign affairs in Islamabad.

Another question,

Do I need to fill in a sponsorship undertaking form (ukvisas site says it's for parents/relatives but just checking)? I would assume my sponsorship statement and maybe a letter from solicitor should be ok.

Also, why is it so expensive just to apply? If a visa is rejected the high commission keep the fees and you end up paying more and more to reapply, seems unjustified and unfair.

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:01 pm

[quote="Zahida"]hi zahida

lol i think mipur office is jus tooooo slow i think lol hahaha :lol:[/quote]

Aw I really wish they would get a move on, and you are right I do think Mirpur are slow!!!!!

I’m getting stressed out for you lol, :wink: coz I know exactly how it feels, I just don’t understand why they are taking so long. I’d understand if they hadn’t processed the application, but considering they have I just don’t get it what’s taking so long – whatever it is I just wish they would hurry up, coz it’s not fair!!!

I hope your husband gets the Visa and comes in time to celebrate Eid with you. I can’t wait for my husband to come over now inshallah :lol:[/quote]

its soooo stressing yh u have been through it u understand hun but am still there waitng :( i really hope my hubby gets the visa and comes for eid inshallah he will may be hear by tomro or friday i hope we do.

thaz the thing is stressing me out more that if the case has been processed wts taking so long to call my hubby it dnt take that long.

me and my hubby emailed on the 2 emaill addresses u gave emailed them yday still nt got no reply from them may be tomro they will reply

cnt do any thing jus have to wait and do dua....i just want it to be postive news after all this wait. inshallah it will be allah will do all good inshallah

take care hun xx

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:51 pm

My partner just gt a call saying that application has been deffered and if u wud like me to spped up ur process, pay me 3000 pounds, and guarantee u will get the visa.

Im sure i read that this happen to sum1. Im really worried..wt is this all about!

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:02 pm

shazaz wrote:My partner just gt a call saying that application has been deffered and if u wud like me to spped up ur process, pay me 3000 pounds, and guarantee u will get the visa.

Im sure i read that this happen to sum1. Im really worried..wt is this all about!
Hi Shazaz

First of all don't worry bro, inshallah the visa will have already been issued thats why someone is claiming to say that they can guarantee you the visa. Only the ECO who checks the application can give you a visa and no one else can change the decision once it already has been issued, particularly no one from pakistan!

I know it's hard but try not to worry, it did happen to someone on here couple of months ago, and in the end they found out the visa had been issued. What you need to do is email the UKBA and inform them of this, or try and find out if your application has been processed.

I pray it is good news inshallah for you and everyone waiting :)

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:11 pm

Zahida wrote:
shazaz wrote:My partner just gt a call saying that application has been deffered and if u wud like me to spped up ur process, pay me 3000 pounds, and guarantee u will get the visa.

Hi Shazaz

First of all don't worry bro, inshallah the visa will have already been issued thats why someone is claiming to say that they can guarantee you the visa. Only the ECO who checks the application can give you a visa and no one else can change the decision once it already has been issued, particularly no one from pakistan!

I know it's hard but try not to worry, it did happen to someone on here couple of months ago, and in the end they found out the visa had been issued. What you need to do is email the UKBA and inform them of this, or try and find out if your application has been processed.

I pray it is good news inshallah for you and everyone waiting :)

Thank u for ur reply..im sis nt bro!

Its very worrying..they sed they wer calling from islamabad..i really pray visa has been issued. So it cud b that our documnts r in islamabad and will b due for collection soon. Inshallah wil b gud news..

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:18 pm

Thank u for ur reply..im sis nt bro!

Its very worrying..they sed they wer calling from islamabad..i really pray visa has been issued. So it cud b that our documnts r in islamabad and will b due for collection soon. Inshallah wil b gud news..[/quote]

Ooops sorry sis lol :wink:

Yeah inshallah the visa will have been issued, coz i just don't understand how someone can guarantee a visa in pakistan when the decision is made in the UK. Do you know if the application has been procssed, how long has it been since you submitted documents. I'm only asking coz decision on my husband's application was made on the 10th week, and maybe they have processed your's by now.

I hope you have got the visa, and sick people like these need to be reported, this is the last thing you need after all the stress of waiting to hear some news.

Good luck :)

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:04 pm

Zahida wrote:Thank u for ur reply..im sis nt bro!

Its very worrying..they sed they wer calling from islamabad..i really pray visa has been issued. So it cud b that our documnts r in islamabad and will b due for collection soon. Inshallah wil b gud news..
Ooops sorry sis lol :wink:

Yeah inshallah the visa will have been issued, coz i just don't understand how someone can guarantee a visa in pakistan when the decision is made in the UK. Do you know if the application has been procssed, how long has it been since you submitted documents. I'm only asking coz decision on my husband's application was made on the 10th week, and maybe they have processed your's by now.

I hope you have got the visa, and sick people like these need to be reported, this is the last thing you need after all the stress of waiting to hear some news.

Good luck :)[/quote]

I emailed them yesterday asking whether it had bn proceesed or not..stil no reply..no employer contact..its bn 13 weeks now..

I dont know wt to b thinkng..shud i b happy that my partnr gt a call as it cud mean its been issued or may b it has gt deferred and its gna tk longer..i just wnt to know quicklyyy!!

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:22 pm

who has done this to the spread sheet it says for all those who have nt even heard abt collection for there passport that ther visa is granted lol i jus had a look nw lol i jus changed mine bcoz my hubby nt even gt a call to collect his passport.

plz all do dua that we hear sum thing by tomro or friday next tuesday will be 17weeks for us......every1 is in my dua's :D

K44MYY

Re: Need some help?

Post by K44MYY » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:45 pm

[quote="VisaAhmad10"]

Do I need to fill in a sponsorship undertaking form (ukvisas site says it's for parents/relatives but just checking)? I would assume my sponsorship statement and maybe a letter from solicitor should be ok.

No you dont need to fill that form in. As long as you have a stat declaration meaning sponsorship declaration from solicitor all is good.

All the Best
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

luck
Newly Registered

Post by luck » Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:11 am

Slaam to all

If you get married from Pakistan and got marriage certificate in urdu with English translate then try to verify your both documents attest from notary public and good thing is as-well verify from foreign affair office Pakistan.

Second thing if someone sent his(her) spouse visa application to UK boarder agency and in this duration his(her) TB test get expired then don’t worry try to get another fresh TB test certificate for backup purpose because that certificate you need to have for immigration officer who can check it.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:48 am

I just got this email

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK.  I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application was processed on 15th Oct 2010.

The VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:52 am

shazaz wrote:I just got this email

Thank you for your email. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK.  I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application was processed on 15th Oct 2010.

The VAC will be contacting you shortly when your paperwork is ready for collection. Please do not contact them direct as this may cause a delay to all applications.

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team
Hey Shazaz

That's great news, inshallah the Visa should have been issued and you will hear something by next week hopefully. Did they contact your employer?

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:11 am

Zahida wrote:
shazaz wrote:I just got this email

Regards

UK Visa Section
Correspondence Team
Hey Shazaz

That's great news, inshallah the Visa should have been issued and you will hear something by next week hopefully. Did they contact your employer?

Thanks hun, really hope its good news..im so nervous! Especially aftr that fone call..hope i hear from them soon!

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:31 am

my husband got this email today

Dear xxxxxxx

Thank you for your email the contents of which have been noted. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application was processed on 12th Oct 2010.

so i guess will hear sum thing next week may be i hope we do inshallah it will be our 17th week this is soooooooooooooo stresssing

plz all do dua its a postive outcome

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:39 am

yasmin786 wrote:my husband got this email today

Dear xxxxxxx

Thank you for your email the contents of which have been noted. All settlement applications are lodged in Pakistan and processed in the UK. I have checked on the status of your application and can confirm that your application was processed on 12th Oct 2010.

so i guess will hear sum thing next week may be i hope we do inshallah it will be our 17th week this is soooooooooooooo stresssing

plz all do dua its a postive outcome
Inshallah it wil b gud news, u hav bn waiting for such a long time! Bt the wait will b worth it..im reali nervous, hope its gud news

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:27 pm

Salaam All,

Congrats to all those who have received their visas!!!

I have just sent an email to UKHUB....lets see what happens
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Oct 21, 2010 12:43 pm

salam everyone

congrats to all the ppl that have got their visa recently :)

just wanted to know if anyones employer from the august applicants have been contacted yet or any updates

newbie21

Post by newbie21 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:08 pm

http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

needs updating

newbie21

Post by newbie21 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:18 pm

updated the spreadsheet

shazaz and yasmin786 did u guys get employers contacted.

Wgeebhatti
luck
Navalaviator
K44MYY
Zar2009
and me

are left to from the july gang and hopefulli we will hear positive news within the next two weeks INSHALLAH.

and good luck with your outcomes :D :P 8)

yoda121

Post by yoda121 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 2:39 pm

Yep, your visa has been issued, relax and call the UK high comission in Islamabad who will sort it out.

Please also report visa fraud to the UK Border Agency by contacting RALON, The British High Commission, Islamabad PO Box 1122 or telephone 051 201 2487 or email rauisb@fco.gov.uk .
http://ukvacpk.com/howtoapply.aspx
Spouse Visa (Lahore)
Application Date - 19/7/10
Under process at BHC 02/08/10
http://imm.ksul.co.uk / Jun/Jul applications.

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:11 pm

[quote="newbie21"]updated the spreadsheet

shazaz and yasmin786 did u guys get employers contacted.

[b]Wgeebhatti
luck
Navalaviator
K44MYY
Zar2009
and me[/b]

are left to from the july gang and hopefulli we will hear positive news within the next two weeks INSHALLAH.

and good luck with your outcomes :D :P 8)[/quote]

no they have not contacted my employers

am just so worried wt it takin long its goin to be 17 weeks next tuesday

yh shaz inshallah we will get great news jus do dua allah will do all good i knw i have been waiting for a very long time.

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:45 pm

wgeebhatti wrote:Dear Friends, I need you special prayers because tomorrow I am going to pick my passport. Tomorrow is very important day for me and my wife.

May Almighty Allah help us & stamped my visa (Ameen).

Dated of Application 07-07-2010
Application is ready for collection 18-07-2010
Salaam

I hope it is good news InshAllah :)
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted