ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport Application for first child passport - pls advice

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snowhite
Newly Registered

Passport Application for first child passport - pls advice

Post by snowhite » Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:16 pm

I would like to get an advice here, is it compulsary to give details of their grandparents as asked on a small print below the parents detail box .

Thanks

boloney

Re: Passport Application for first child passport - pls advi

Post by boloney » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:16 pm

snowhite wrote:I would like to get an advice here, is it compulsary to give details of their grandparents as asked on a small print below the parents detail box .

Thanks
When I fill up form for my daughter passport(under section 1(1) because of PR) I just ignore it, grandparents are polish national,so does`t make any difference.
That depence on what you want claim BC for your child.

SKJMR

Re: Passport Application for first child passport - pls advi

Post by SKJMR » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Hi,

my son was born in UK in 2013, both me and my wife got ILR IN JAN 2015, My son got his British registration certificate yesterday. i want to apply for his British passport? i got one question

Q1. What all list of supporting documents i need supply/or send with his application form plz?

he has never traveled abroad/left UK SINCE BIRTH and got no indian passport....PARENTS INDIAN NATIONALS

planning for first child passport,..fast track mode?
thank u