ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent! Spouse Visa! Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Study786
BANNED

Urgent! Spouse Visa! Pakistan

Post by Study786 » Wed Oct 20, 2010 11:09 pm

Hi all
I am on ILR since 2004. I got married in 2008 and father to a 1 year old daughter. I could not sponser my wife for 2 years jobless. Now im working full time for last 3 months. Please help with these questions in my mind

1- 3 months wage slips + 3 bank statements enough?
2- I can provide employer's letter but not contract. Is it bad?
2- 1500 pounds savings in my account will do?
3- Save 120 pounds per week is that ok?
4- Will move to a 2 bedroom house on 1st November and send sponser letter + other docs on 15 November and my wife will submit app on 25 November. I wont be able to provide utility bills + coucil tax bill by 15 November. It will be only the 15 days old tenancy agreement. Is it a must to have utility bills aswell?
5- Can i attach previous residence utility bills and council tax docs?
6- What is spouse visa app fee. If the app gets rejected do we have to pay more for apeal?
7- Do we need to make a different app for my 1 year old daughter aswell? and with the same fee as her mother's?
8- What else do i need please?
THANKS

batleykhan

Re: Urgent! Spouse Visa! Pakistan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Study786 wrote:Hi all
I am on ILR since 2004. I got married in 2008 and father to a 1 year old daughter. I could not sponser my wife for 2 years jobless. Now im working full time for last 3 months. Please help with these questions in my mind

1- 3 months wage slips + 3 bank statements enough?
No it must be 6 months

2- I can provide employer's letter but not contract. Is it bad?
Employers letter is fine

2- 1500 pounds savings in my account will do?
Might just be enough, more would be helpful

3- Save 120 pounds per week is that ok?

No you will need more than that for you, your wife and child to live on

4- Will move to a 2 bedroom house on 1st November and send sponser letter + other docs on 15 November and my wife will submit app on 25 November. I wont be able to provide utility bills + coucil tax bill by 15 November. It will be only the 15 days old tenancy agreement. Is it a must to have utility bills aswell?

It would help, but they are not essential requirement

5- Can i attach previous residence utility bills and council tax docs?

No thats not required

6- What is spouse visa app fee. If the app gets rejected do we have to pay more for apeal?

. Look on the countrys website from where you are applying. No, but you will have to pay for solicitor if you appeal unless you can do it yourself

7- Do we need to make a different app for my 1 year old daughter aswell? and with the same fee as her mother's?
No it should be all done at same time

8- What else do i need please?

Contact between each other, photograpghs of wedding etc
Read some of the forums on the fiance/spouse section to see what others docs people have attached

THANKS

Study786
BANNED

Post by Study786 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Thank you so much khan saab.

We have all the wedding pictures and video. We also have the pictures from the time we spent together. I visited my family when my daughter was born and i did take pictures with her aswell.
We used phone cards mostly to contac each other and most of them are lost. For last 3 months we have started communicating by email and sent cards aswell. No letters been written. Is this all enough to prove genuine relationship?