ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help! Online Fraud

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Ash2
Newly Registered

Urgent Help! Online Fraud

Post by Ash2 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 10:42 am

I had more than £2600 in my account and I put this amount for myself and three dependents as mainenance funds. When I wanted to draw money for my bus pass and mini bank statement I had this morning shows that I had only £450 left in my account, left me and my wife completely devestating... Two transactions big transaction made through online fraud left me in devestation

I went to bank branch and they told me that in few transactionst money had been taken out and they put me through their Fraud Department. Fraud department told me it will take three to four days for inquiry to complete. They told me that i am covered under online fraud, finger crossed!!!

They told me that they will give everything in writing what happen to me.

What will hapen as our visa is running on 28 November i was applying for PSW for me and my family probably first week of November.

My question is as we had only 9 days left for 90 days to complete for maintenance funds conditioon.

Does UKBA consider exceptional circumstances like what happened to me if I provide bank letter.

Please help me as i am under great stress

Ash2
Newly Registered

Post by Ash2 » Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:35 pm

come on guys i need your help please

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:45 am

Provide a bank letter confirming that fraud had occurred.

Appeal if refused.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Ash2
Newly Registered

Post by Ash2 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:32 pm

Thanks very much Vinny for your reply, surprisingly bank has reimbursed all money into my account earlier than I thought. But unfortuanately, damage has been done and I am waiting for letter from the fraud department to come through.

Thanks