ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

no entry stamp

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

swadez
Newly Registered

no entry stamp

Post by swadez » Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:38 pm

I came to Pakistan from the UK last month. I hope to stay for another month and half and return in December. My passport is British and I obtained a visa for Pakistan from the Pakistan Consulate in Manchester, UK few weeks before I travelled. I came on a single ticket and did not have a return ticket as I did not know when I would return. I have now obtained a ticket back to the UK for mid-December.

However, after checking my passport I noticed no entry stamp. I checked my sister and my niece's passports, both travelled with me to Pakistan, and they have entry stamps. Both had their passports stamped at Islamabad airport when we all landed. All I can think is that the immigration official, at the airport, must have forgotten to stamp mine as there was a huge rush of people on that day.

I am now worried as to what may happen when I travel back to the UK. I disposed of my original flight ticket so don't have that. Will it cause a problem for me in leaving the country and if so, what can I do to sort this out.