ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

P60 and permanent Residenship?

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wasiter

P60 and permanent Residenship?

Post by wasiter » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:32 pm

Hi all,

My wife is expecting her PR in Sep 2011 (started in 2006 - 2011).

Now, is it true that we have to produce P60 during her tenure in UK in order to gain PR.

Iam not going to say that she is lazy in keeping up all P60. However, she doesn't have any P60 during the time from 2006 to 2010.

Now, what do we do? or does anyone come across this situation?

All comments will be much appreciated!

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Since your wife will be applying for ILR (not PR) as a WP migrant, she may be required to provide evidence of employment in the preceding 5 years in accordance with her sponsorship (e.g. - paid in line with salary mentioned in the WP / sponsorship certificate).

If she doesn't have P60s for the previous years, you may contact HMRC and request for a statement / letter confirming employment history.

regards

wasiter

Post by wasiter » Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:55 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Since your wife will be applying for ILR (not PR) as a WP migrant, she may be required to provide evidence of employment in the preceding 5 years in accordance with her sponsorship (e.g. - paid in line with salary mentioned in the WP / sponsorship certificate).

If she doesn't have P60s for the previous years, you may contact HMRC and request for a statement / letter confirming employment history.

regards
Brilliant thanks for that!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Payslips, if she has them, should also suffice.

regards

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Post by Marco 72 » Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:28 pm

I had the same problem for an application I made a few years ago. I wrote to my tax office and they sent me a letter with all the details which would normally have been on the missing P60s. This letter was legally equivalent to the P60s.

wasiter

Post by wasiter » Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:26 pm

sushdmehta wrote:Payslips, if she has them, should also suffice.

regards
To be honest, she doesn't have payslips as well. Well, i mean she has payslips but, those payslips are missed now.

xyz123

Post by xyz123 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:46 am

wasiter wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:Payslips, if she has them, should also suffice.

regards
To be honest, she doesn't have payslips as well. Well, i mean she has payslips but, those payslips are missed now.
while consideing above answers please note that rules may change and period of stay required for ILr may increase. Search on forum or google it and you will see some info (although everything is very uncertain with new government)..