ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online form for settlement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

at123
Newly Registered

Online form for settlement

Post by at123 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:37 am

Hi,

Just want to know if anyone has applied with the online application they launched on 18th oct.

claudiafan

Re: Online form for settlement

Post by claudiafan » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:26 am

at123 wrote:Hi,

Just want to know if anyone has applied with the online application they launched on 18th oct.
Well good question. I would like to know more about this too. Paper form is still acceptable but how the interactive form is doing? Any feedback? Payment will be made after the form uploading i guess.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:33 am

Appear to be (unsurprisingly with the UKBA) 'teething' problems.

ezone
Newly Registered

Post by ezone » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:06 pm

at123 wrote:Hi,

It is possibly speeding up decision time? As the payment is made before you post your application to UKBA,no more worry about credit card payment problems.Due to apply ILR next month. :D

ezone
Newly Registered

Post by ezone » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:43 pm

manutd666 wrote:Just for an update.
I decided to go ahead and use the online application form .I made the payment today, it’s pretty straightforward really, after the form is filled in and all the sections are checked you will be directed to the UKBA website to upload the form ( don’t forget to save it before you do so, to make sure you’re uploading the right form), then you go through the payment screen and finally you can download the final official version of the form ( so it will be saved on your PC, in case you don’t have a printer connected and want to print the form elsewhere).
My wife’s appointment is this Monday 01 November 2010, I just followed the instruction ( 2 working days before the appointment : Thursday + Friday). Now if they decide to put the price up then I believe the worst case scenario will be to pay the difference.
I will keep you updated obviously

Regards .
Thanks for your sharing.All the best.

claudiafan

Post by claudiafan » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:39 am

ezone wrote:
I decided to go ahead and use the online application form .I made the payment today, it’s pretty straightforward really, after the form is filled in and all the sections are checked you will be directed to the UKBA website to upload the form ( don’t forget to save it before you do so, to make sure you’re uploading the right form), then you go through the payment screen and finally you can download the final official version of the form ( so it will be saved on your PC, in case you don’t have a printer connected and want to print the form elsewhere).
My wife’s appointment is this Monday 01 November 2010, I just followed the instruction ( 2 working days before the appointment : Thursday + Friday). Now if they decide to put the price up then I believe the worst case scenario will be to pay the difference.
Regards .
Thanks for sharing this with us. Seemed okay to go for online form. However, due to 28 days rule to apply, maybe its not a good idea that the payment is take prior to 28 days. So i will stick to the paper form and make payment in PEO on the day.

ezone
Newly Registered

Post by ezone » Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:02 pm

claudiafan wrote:
ezone wrote:
Regards .
Thanks for sharing this with us. Seemed okay to go for online form. However, due to 28 days rule to apply, maybe its not a good idea that the payment is take prior to 28 days. So i will stick to the paper form and make payment in PEO on the day.
I made online set(o) form application (10 years)this morning at 10am,The fee still remains as £840 for postal application.The procedure is straightforward as mentioned above.
Regards.