ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Pbs(Dependent) time line

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jcp
Newly Registered

Pbs(Dependent) time line

Post by jcp » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi all,

I have a simple query regarding about the time line for the PBS (Dependent).

I applied for my new baby visa as a Tier 1 (general) dependent on date 28th September 2010 by post. Payment cut on 29th Sept. 2010. I haven't receive any acknowledgement from home office.

It's more than four weeks i don't know the status of the file any one knows how long it takes for dependent.

Help appreciate.

Thanks.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:16 pm

jcp
Newly Registered

Post by jcp » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Thanks sush

As per your link it's looks like every body receive in 3 or 4 weeks , i have a more than 4 weeks that's why i am worried . could any one knows how long i have to wait to contact home office. I haven't receive any ref no. so. what information i have to provide to track the file.

Again thanks for the help.

Thanks

aruni4470
Diamond Member

Post by aruni4470 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:20 pm

jcp wrote:
Thanks sush

As per your link it's looks like every body receive in 3 or 4 weeks , i have a more than 4 weeks that's why i am worried . could any one knows how long i have to wait to contact home office. I haven't receive any ref no. so. what information i have to provide to track the file.

Again thanks for the help.

Thanks
Unfortunately, you have to wait till 14 weeks before they even speak to you about your application.