ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:16 pm

[quote="corrado"][b]yasmin786[/b] I'm very sorry to hear about your refusal, make sure your appeal paperwork is watertight and insha'Allah it will be overturned without a hearing.

I would suggest you download a copy of the title deeds and title plan from the land registry website (about £8 for both), include the latest mortgage statement if applicable, the latest council tax bill and maybe also one utility bill such as water rates. (As well as the letter stating you and your husband can live there free of charge from your brother as suggested by Batleykhan.) I presume you already submitted the inspection letter from the council?[/quote]

thanks inshallah jus do dua plz......yh thats what am sorting out nw getting all the paper work ready jus reli need to sort title deeds and stuff. yh i got the inspection letter from the council and i sent that, but i dnt think i will need to send it again as they have recored all they papers i sent on there system.

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:20 pm

TAJManchester

congrats masallah thats great news wish u both all the best! lucky u nw both of will be spending your eid together not like me away from my husband :(

jus plz do dua every thing goes right and does not take time.

safia

Re: yasmin

Post by safia » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:04 pm

yasmin786 wrote:
safia"]salam yasmin , i just wanted to ask you know the property you and your husband were going to live in when he comes to the uk is it owned by your parents?
hi hun its my borthers house were going to live and is owned by him
oryt, dont worry inshallah everything will work out. 'patience is a virtue' youre in my duas sis.
'SOF'

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:19 pm

thanks safia sooo true hun inshallah he will be here soon :)

khan786

Post by khan786 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:03 am

yasmin786 wrote:thanks safia sooo true hun inshallah he will be here soon :)
I'm sorry to hear about refusal, when getting title register/deed get your local land registry to send u one in post and request an original to be sent has the internet requests are not classed as original documents.
Submitted on 5/10/10
Decision Refused 24/12/10
Appeal 17/01/11
Notice of Pending 7/02/11
Appeal Upheld...
Court Hearing 17/8/11

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:30 am

TAJManchester wrote:Hello everyone

well my status changed to collection last nite but i didnt receive any sms or email... I waited till noon today and then called the gerrys office... the person thr told me that ur doc r ready for collection so just go to gerrys office frm 2 to 5 and collect them... I got thr at 2 and collected my doc by 3 with the visa stamped on my passport :) ... Thank God i got the visa.... My husband is kuming on the 10 th n v'll leave for uk aftr eid :)

i wish everyone gets a positive response... Tc and all the best... N yasmin dun worry just focus on the appeal and inshAllah u'll get together wid ur partner soon :)
Congratulations, that’s great news, wish you both all the best for the future :D
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:08 pm

Starting with the name of ALLAH the most Beneficent and the most Merciful.

Alhamdulillah i collected my passport with visa today :D

I would like to say special thanks to uncle Ayub khan(Batley khan) who assisted and advised me all the way during the process and his kind advice and guidance worked for me magnificently.May Allah reward you for all your kind help and brilliant advice.May Allah shower his peace and blessings upon you and your family.Amin
He answered my queries every day and took out his precious time out of his busy life schedule and gave me some quality tips and bits of professional expertise. 8)
Once again thanks so much.

And at the end i would also like to say thanks to ukusman and elenaw who helped me as well at number of occasions.

Shazaz InshAllah you will get your visa very soon.InshAllah all of you who are waiting to meet their loved ones will get positive replies.
:)
Yasmin786 Best of Luck with your appeal,may Allah make the process easy for you.

Congratulations to TAJMANCHESTER. :D
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:12 pm

[quote="navalaviator"]Starting with the name of ALLAH the most Beneficent and the most Merciful.

Congratulations, that is excellent news. Wish you all the best for the future :D
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Thank you zahida. :)

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:22 pm

navalaviator wrote:Starting with the name of ALLAH the most Beneficent and the most Merciful.

I would like to say special thanks to uncle Ayub khan(Batley khan) who assisted and advised me all the way during the process and his kind advice and guidance worked for me magnificently.May Allah reward you for all your kind help and brilliant advice.May Allah shower his peace and blessings upon you and your family.Amin
He answered my queries every day and took out his precious time out of his busy life schedule and gave me some quality tips and bits of professional expertise. 8)

And at the end i would also like to say thanks to ukusman and elenaw who helped me as well at number of occasions.

Shazaz InshAllah you will get your visa very soon.InshAllah all of you who are waiting to meet their loved ones will get positive replies.
Yasmin786 Best of Luck with your appeal,may Allah make the process easy for you.

Many many congrats very happy for u..wishing u and ur partner a happy married life..wen was the decision made 4 u..I'm stil waiting :(

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:28 pm

shazaz wrote: Many many congrats very happy for u..wishing u and ur partner a happy married life..wen was the decision made 4 u..I'm stil waiting :(
Thanks a lot for well wishes,decision was made on 14th Oct. :)
Check your online status regularly and tell your hubby to keep an eye on his text messages.Email them an enquire about your application.
Best of luck. :D

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:35 pm

I waited almost one and half year to get visa as i was refused last year but Alhamdulillah i have got it this time around.i was so stressed and depressed as i went through a very hard and harsh period of life during this process.
Thanks to ALLAH (SWT) that i found this forum and Uncle Batley khan who helped me all the way.

ALLAH is GREAT.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:39 pm

navalaviator wrote:
shazaz wrote: Many many congrats very happy for u..wishing u and ur partner a happy married life..wen was the decision made 4 u..I'm stil waiting :(
Thanks a lot for well wishes,decision was made on 14th Oct. :)
Check your online status regularly and tell your hubby to keep an eye on his text messages.Email them an enquire about your application.
Best of luck. :D

Thnx yes hav bn checking the status regularly..was urz submitted at Lahore vac? Also wen did ur status change and wen did u submit papers? Sori I cnt get onto spreadsheet for some reason that's y throwing all these questions at u!

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:45 pm

[quote="navalaviator"]I waited almost one and half year to get visa as i was refused last year but Alhamdulillah i have got it this time around.i was so stressed and depressed as i went through a very hard and harsh period of life during this process.
Thanks to ALLAH (SWT) that i found this forum and Uncle Batley khan who helped me all the way.

[b]ALLAH is GREAT.[/b][/quote]. Congrats great news
Last edited by yasmin786 on Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:46 pm

navalaviator wrote:I waited almost one and half year to get visa as i was refused last year but Alhamdulillah i have got it this time around.i was so stressed and depressed as i went through a very hard and harsh period of life during this process.

ALLAH is GREAT.
I'm really please for u..this procedure is very stressful..but I'm so happy ur relieved and the wait was worth it :)

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Congratulations Navalaviator!!! Well done and all the best to you and your partner! May Allah grant you both a very happy future together! Ameen.
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

corrado

Post by corrado » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:40 pm

navalaviator wrote:Starting with the name of ALLAH the most Beneficent and the most Merciful.

Many congratulations :D May Allah grant you a happy and peaceful lifetime together insha'Allah.

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:10 pm

shazaz wrote: Thnx yes hav bn checking the status regularly..was urz submitted at Lahore vac? Also wen did ur status change and wen did u submit papers? Sori I cnt get onto spreadsheet for some reason that's y throwing all these questions at u!
I submitted at Islamabad on 14th july and my status changed for collection yesterday but i collected today Alhumdulillah.

Wait until Friday if your status doesn't change by day after tomorrow then enquire them on Friday.(It might be that you applied at Lahore VAC so i assume that it takes them some time to submit Lahore based applications from BHC(located in Islamabad ONLY) to Lahore vac after getting stamped by the BHC.)stay positive and InshAllah it will be worth to wait.

Corrado,zar2009,yasmin 786
Thank you all for your well wishes.

Thankyou very much indeed. :)

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:59 pm

[quote="navalaviator"]Starting with the name of ALLAH the most Beneficent and the most Merciful.

Masha Allah gr8t news, so happy for you may Allah bless you both.

All the best

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT VISA's
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:10 pm

Salaam K44MMY

Have you had any employer contact yet? Hopefully we should have some status change next week?

Regards
Zar2009
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:19 pm

navalaviator wrote:
shazaz wrote: Thnx yes hav bn checking the status regularly..was urz submitted at Lahore vac? Also wen did ur status change and wen did u submit papers? Sori I cnt get onto spreadsheet for some reason that's y throwing all these questions at u!
I submitted at Islamabad on 14th july and my status changed for collection yesterday but i collected today Alhumdulillah.

Wait until Friday if your status doesn't change by day after tomorrow then enquire them on Friday.(It might be that you applied at Lahore VAC so i assume that it takes them some time to submit Lahore based applications from BHC(located in Islamabad ONLY) to Lahore vac after getting stamped by the BHC.)stay positive and InshAllah it will be worth to wait.

Corrado,zar2009,yasmin 786
Thank you all for your well wishes.

Thankyou very much indeed. :)

Can the status change anytime?am i being silly checking it att this time, or does it only change during a 9-5 period..wt time did urz change?

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:23 pm

K44MYY wrote:

Masha Allah gr8t news, so happy for you may Allah bless you both.

All the best

CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GOT VISA's
Thanks Mate and Good luck with your application :)

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:30 pm

shazaz wrote: Can the status change anytime?am i being silly checking it att this time, or does it only change during a 9-5 period..wt time did urz change?
It can change at any time,i had received text in morning by the way.

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:35 pm

navalaviator
congrats very special day for u today... very happy for you....hope you have a blessful time together......
do pray for us
submitted at:islamabad vac
application date:06/08/10
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:45 pm

sensazn wrote: navalaviator
congrats very special day for u today... very happy for you....hope you have a blessful time together......
do pray for us
Thanks a lot and good luck with your application too.