ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:31 am

navalaviator wrote:Starting with the name of ALLAH the most Beneficent and the most Merciful.

Alhamdulillah i collected my passport with visa today :D
congrats mashallah this is very good news brother , wish u all the best :)

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 28, 2010 10:56 am

Kammy u heard anything?

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:15 am

hi shazaz have u nt heared any thing yet? hw many weeks has it been?

inshallah it will be postive news

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:11 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hi shazaz have u nt heared any thing yet? hw many weeks has it been?

inshallah it will be postive news
Hi hun hope ur wel, hope u gt everythn sortd for ur appeal

Nope stil nt herd anythng..it was 14wks on tuesday gone..still waiting :(

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Thu Oct 28, 2010 12:28 pm

sensazn wrote:
navalaviator wrote:Starting with the name of ALLAH the most Beneficent and the most Merciful.

Alhamdulillah i collected my passport with visa today :D

I would like to say special thanks to uncle Ayub khan(Batley khan) who assisted and advised me all the way during the process and his kind advice and guidance worked for me magnificently.May Allah reward you for all your kind help and brilliant advice.May Allah shower his peace and blessings upon you and your family.Amin
He answered my queries every day and took out his precious time out of his busy life schedule and gave me some quality tips and bits of professional expertise. 8)
Once again thanks so much.

navalaviator
congrats very special day for u today... very happy for you....hope you have a blessful time together......
do pray for us
Well done and congratulation on your sucess. I am glad that it has worked out ok for you in the end.

Thanks for your praise, I am just glad my two penneth of advice helped you in some way.

Enjoy your time together. Pray for others in the same boat as you :wink:
Last edited by batleykhan on Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

imranh

Post by imranh » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:29 pm

salaams

congratulations to all those whose applications have been accepted. may allah keep you all happy and give you baraqah.

to those whose application has been rejected - i know its a very difficult time but do not give up. be patient because after patience comes more happiness and without doubt allah has planned for you what is best even though sometimes you cant see this. take the steps required to appeal or re apply or review. keep making duas and do aamaal.

i applied on 30/08/2010 - i have still atleast 4 weeks to wait, its sooo stressful but i just keep making dua and do good deeds everyday.

is it me or does it seem that less employers have been contacted for july applicants in comparison to the june applicants????

newbie21

visa issued

Post by newbie21 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:52 pm

hi all

just wanted to let u know that my husband recieved his visa today .

cant belive it happened so quick

if anyone needs any help please pm me and i will be happy to help.

i will be posting a list of the documents we submitted soon.

application submitted 27/07/2010
application forwarded to BHC 10/08/2010
employer contacted 22/10/2010
decision made 22/10/2010
collect documents 28/10/10 VISA STAMPED

thank you everone for your help and support.
and i pray to all those who are waiting to recieve positive replies.

newbie21

safia

Re: visa issued

Post by safia » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:58 pm

newbie21 wrote:hi all

decision made 22/10/2010

newbie21
congratulations, will he be coming over for eid?
'SOF'

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:11 pm

decision made 22/10/2010

newbie21
Congratulations, that is great news, wish you both all the best for the future :D
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

newbie21

Post by newbie21 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:08 pm

hi all these are the documents that i sent

Cover letter
Full passport photocopy
Old passport photocopy-this was to prove that i had been to Pakistan on a previous occasion
nikkah name urdu and english version
House inspection report
Photocopy of property deeds
Letter from sister to confirm that I and my husband will be living with her
Employer letter
P45
3 months pay slips
3 months bank statements
Itemised billing from lyca mobile-2 months worth
Cards sent to and back from Pakistan Inc 1 personalised card
Evidence of postal receipt from post office
Lyca mobile postal order receipts
Wedding pics – wedding day pics and after

zahida and safia thank you for your wishes, safia not sure yet when he's gonna come its all seems sureal

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:16 pm

zar2009 wrote:Salaam K44MMY

Have you had any employer contact yet? Hopefully we should have some status change next week?

Regards
Zar2009
W/salaam Zar2009 not contact what so ever, beginning to worry a little as why not? :roll:
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:18 pm

shazaz wrote:Kammy u heard anything?
Nothing heard, not email received or employer contact or status change, Mirpur are very slow I guess.
K44MYY

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:19 pm

newbie21
Many CONGRATS newbie21, masha Allah great news wish you all the best.
Guess will be a good EID for you to remember :D
K44MYY

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:31 pm

K44MYY wrote:

newbie21
Many CONGRATS newbie21, masha Allah great news wish you all the best.
Guess will be a good EID for you to remember :D
Congrats newbie21..thats xcellent news..wishn u both all the happiness..nearly all the july people done..few left including me..inshallah wil b gud news!

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:47 pm

K44MYY wrote:
zar2009 wrote:Salaam K44MMY

Have you had any employer contact yet? Hopefully we should have some status change next week?

Regards
Zar2009
W/salaam Zar2009 not contact what so ever, beginning to worry a little as why not? :roll:
Hey don't worry! As we can see from the forum that some employers get contacted and some don't! Praying for good news for all remaining July members! InshAllah!
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:52 pm

W/salaam Zar2009 not contact what so ever, beginning to worry a little as why not? :roll:[/quote]

Dont worry Kammy, they may not contact your employer, they didn't contact mine and my husband got the visa so inshallah it will all be ok, and i do beleive Mirpur are slow! :?

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Well dont hav a clue wts hapnin with mine..lahore hav bn quite quick..bt mines comin to 15wks..i hope its nt delayd bcz of the call my partner got abt asking for money..i did report it..

Also as my new job starts 8th nov, i updated my details but a decision had been made before i sent my job offer letter, so wud i get my original job offer sent back with our other documents or will i not get that back now?

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:16 pm

shazaz wrote:Well dont hav a clue wts hapnin with mine..lahore hav bn quite quick..bt mines comin to 15wks..i hope its nt delayd bcz of the call my partner got abt asking for money..i did report it..

Also as my new job starts 8th nov, i updated my details but a decision had been made before i sent my job offer letter, so wud i get my original job offer sent back with our other documents or will i not get that back now?
Hmm it's a bit difficult to say what' happening with the application, considering you received that call, it may just be a delay in general. Do you know the date the decision was made?

My husband didn't get a call until 6 weeks after the decision was made, i don't think yours will take that long. In regards to the documents i asked my husband if he got all the documnts back coz i wanted my house deeds back and he said that some documents are missing like my phone bill and bank statement, so not sure what happended there!

Anyway don't worry inshallah you should hear something soon :)

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:21 pm

Zahida wrote:
shazaz wrote:Well dont hav a clue wts hapnin with mine..lahore hav bn quite quick..bt mines comin to 15wks..i hope its nt delayd bcz of the call my partner got abt asking for money..i did report it..

Hmm it's a bit difficult to say what' happening with the application, considering you received that call, it may just be a delay in general. Do you know the date the decision was made?

My husband didn't get a call until 6 weeks after the decision was made, i don't think yours will take that long. In regards to the documents i asked my husband if he got all the documnts back coz i wanted my house deeds back and he said that some documents are missing like my phone bill and bank statement, so not sure what happended there!

Anyway don't worry inshallah you should hear something soon :)
Thnx for ur reply..decision was made 15oct..so will b two wks tmrw. Hmm lets c..

navalaviator
Member of Standing

Post by navalaviator » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:43 pm

congratulations newbie21
:D you must be over the moon :)
zeddy zed wrote: congrats mashallah this is very good news brother , wish u all the best
Thank you zeddy zed and best of luck with your application :)

Shazaz its not too long to go now InshAllah hope to hear positive news very soon :)
Which is it of the favors of your lord that ye deny.

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:06 pm

newbie21 congrats that great news mashallah wish both loads of happiness in life.

Shazaz hun yh am sorting it out......but u dnt jus understand i cant believe it that his visa gt refused i had soooo many hopes he wud get it :(

but again its jus a little mistake my family sed nt to worry jus send the appeal ASAP inshallah every thing will be sorted

awww dnt worry inshallah may be bye tomro ur status will change ur in my duas hun all will be good inshallah

and every1 else inshallah u will get postive news :)

shaad

Post by shaad » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:11 pm

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all who succeeded in availing their visa's and wishing you all the best. Also the very best for all those who have been waiting desperately for their decisions. Inshallah, it will be better for all of us.

For people who applied in August!!
Finally we had an employer contact today. Decision on the net has not been changed yet, but am waiting for the outcome. Do keep me in your prayers aswell. Will keep you posted.

Thanks

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:48 pm

yasmin786 wrote:newbie21 congrats that great news mashallah wish both loads of happiness in life.

Shazaz hun yh am sorting it out......but u dnt jus understand i cant believe it that his visa gt refused i had soooo many hopes he wud get it :(

but again its jus a little mistake my family sed nt to worry jus send the appeal ASAP inshallah every thing will be sorted

awww dnt worry inshallah may be bye tomro ur status will change ur in my duas hun all will be good inshallah

and every1 else inshallah u will get postive news :)
Aw Yasmin i really thought you would get it as well, but it was never meant to be from Allah Thala. I know it is a very difficult time but don't give up hope hun, get the paper work in and i really pray for you that they overturn their decision. You and everyone else who is waiting are all in my prayers. :)

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:32 pm

shaad wrote:Hello everyone,

Congratulations to all who succeeded in availing their visa's and wishing you all the best. Also the very best for all those who have been waiting desperately for their decisions. Inshallah, it will be better for all of us.

For people who applied in August!!
Finally we had an employer contact today. Decision on the net has not been changed yet, but am waiting for the outcome. Do keep me in your prayers aswell. Will keep you posted.

Thanks
finally some news from august applicants , i applied a few days after u i think they might contact my employer next week or somthing , wel gud luck :)

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:27 pm

zahida

[quote="Aw Yasmin i really thought you would get it as well, but it was never meant to be from Allah Thala. I know it is a very difficult time but don't give up hope hun, get the paper work in and i really pray for you that they overturn their decision. You and everyone else who is waiting are all in my prayers. :)[/quote]

thanks hun true it woz jus nt ment to happen but inshallah i have hopes that they would overturn their decision......i really hope they dnt take long.

its just the wait that kills already waited 4months dnt knw whats in kismat hw much we will have to wait nw. but at the end of the day i jus want good news thats what what all matters for me.

when ur hubby cuming hun?