ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refusal of Entry clearance for my dependent baby

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

skailash_sahoo
Newly Registered

Refusal of Entry clearance for my dependent baby

Post by skailash_sahoo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi All,
Need your advice. My son is born in UK. We came to India for te first time last month. When I applied for his entry clearance, Immigration has refused it stating 2 conditions. I have the documents now to appeal. But as my vacation is already over, shall I appeal or shall I re-apply. BTW I am having a workpermit till 2013 and has been staying in UK for last 2 and half years. Which one will be faster to get Visa for my son?

1. Entry clearance is sought for you to join your parent's in th UK for the duration of your father's work permit. However your parents have not shown that they entered India with you on the same date as yours. Copies of their passport do not show entry stamps of having returned with you. Therefore I am not satisfied that you entered India at the same time as your sponsors and that you are related as stated.

2. your parents have made an application on your behalf, but I not note that they have failed to provide adequate evidence of your accomodation in the UK. Therefore I am not satisfied that you will be maintained and accomodated adequately without recourse to public funds in accomodation which your parents own or occupy exclusively.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Refusal of Entry clearance for my dependent baby

Post by geriatrix » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:22 pm

skailash_sahoo wrote:Which one will be faster to get Visa for my son?
A new application.

Are you a WP migrant or a Tier 2 migrant?

regards

skailash_sahoo
Newly Registered

Post by skailash_sahoo » Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:49 am

Workpermit holder

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:09 am

In that case you must address issue 2 by providing evidence of income (e.g. - payslips) and accommodation (e.g. - tenancy agreement) in your application.

regards

mwaqas

Post by mwaqas » Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:37 am

sushdmehta wrote:In that case you must address issue 2 by providing evidence of income (e.g. - payslips) and accommodation (e.g. - tenancy agreement) in your application.

regards
Hi skailash_sahoo, its really sad to hear about your baby visa refused. would you please tell me what sort of documentation did you submitt?

Thanks

skailash_sahoo
Newly Registered

Post by skailash_sahoo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:31 am

I have submitted the following documents.
1. VAF2 form
2. 6 months pay slip
3. 6 months bank statement
4. COuncil Tax bill
5. Birth certificate
6. copy of parents passport
7. passpot of baby
8. p60 forms
9. sponsorship letter and covering letter

mwaqas

Post by mwaqas » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:53 am

skailash_sahoo wrote:I have submitted the following documents.
1. VAF2 form
2. 6 months pay slip
3. 6 months bank statement
4. COuncil Tax bill
5. Birth certificate
6. copy of parents passport
7. passpot of baby
8. p60 forms
9. sponsorship letter and covering letter
Dear , do we need really need sponsorship letter as well. cuz i am also planning to apply for my baby visa.

Please help me out. thanks

pennylessinindia

Post by pennylessinindia » Thu Oct 28, 2010 3:56 pm

skailash_sahoo wrote:
1. Entry clearance is sought for you to join your parent's in th UK for the duration of your father's work permit. However your parents have not shown that they entered India with you on the same date as yours. Copies of their passport do not show entry stamps of having returned with you. Therefore I am not satisfied that you entered India at the same time as your sponsors and that you are related as stated.

2. your parents have made an application on your behalf, but I not note that they have failed to provide adequate evidence of your accomodation in the UK. Therefore I am not satisfied that you will be maintained and accomodated adequately without recourse to public funds in accomodation which your parents own or occupy exclusively.
Did you show the documents as shown above? if not reapply and show them
pennyless

mwaqas

Post by mwaqas » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Hi pennylessinindia,
Please tell me do i really need to write sponsor letter for my baby .or this is not requirement . cuz i am also want to apply dependent visa for baby.