ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Stamped Bank Statement for Tier 1

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deep_707
Newly Registered

Stamped Bank Statement for Tier 1

Post by deep_707 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:06 pm

Hello All,
I am about to apply for a switch from Tier 2 to Tier 1 in London. In regard to the bank statements I have two questions.
Does the bank statements need to have bank logo in all pages? The statements which run in 2nd page while taking the print does not have logo but a bank sign and stamp, should that be sufficient?
And my second question is,
I am also giving bank statement from India, the statements are signed and stamped, do I also need any written letter from the bank in regard to the Fund from India as well as in London?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance

drmastoi

hi

Post by drmastoi » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:01 pm

hi

1- If its continuation of statement i think it doesnt need logo.e.g Page 1of 1 and 1of 2 thing.

2-If Indian Statement is on Original bank Paper with logo and stuff ..It is fine.if its online statement without logo it needs Stamp,sign and a letter from Bank.

Hope that Helps.

good luck

fmuk2010
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by fmuk2010 » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:26 am

Hi,

I am new to this forum, and wonder if you guys could help clarify for me in this matter. I am planning to apply for Tier 1 next week.

Currently I am preparing my e-bank statement from 23 Oct to 4 Nov (12 days transactions) by printing the transactions from internet (print screen) that consists logo, name, account number and printed date. As my e-bank statement's cyclical date is 22nd of every month, I can only print out the out of cycle 12-day transactions over the internet to show the that i have the fund in my savings account.

My question is:
Is is sufficient of the bank only stamp and sign on the print screen? Do i need another bank letter to proof the 12-day transactions?

Many thanks in advance.

Foong Ming
drmastoi wrote:hi

1- If its continuation of statement i think it doesnt need logo.e.g Page 1of 1 and 1of 2 thing.

2-If Indian Statement is on Original bank Paper with logo and stuff ..It is fine.if its online statement without logo it needs Stamp,sign and a letter from Bank.

Hope that Helps.

good luck