ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

safia

Re: visa issued

Post by safia » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:51 am

Zahida wrote:
newbie21 wrote:hi all

just wanted to let u know that my husband recieved his visa today .

cant belive it happened so quick

if anyone needs any help please pm me and i will be happy to help.

i will be posting a list of the documents we submitted soon.

application submitted 27/07/2010
application forwarded to BHC 10/08/2010
employer contacted 22/10/2010
decision made 22/10/2010
collect documents 28/10/10 VISA STAMPED

thank you everone for your help and support.
and i pray to all those who are waiting to recieve positive replies.

newbie21
Congratulations, that is great news, wish you both all the best for the future :D
Im so glad u wrote 3 months bank statements coz i was getting a bit nervous coz sum pppl were sayin u need 6months. I hope we all get the gud news were waiting for. Its taking forever,theyve never been this slow lol x
'SOF'

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:12 am

safia wrote:
Zahida wrote:

decision made 22/10/2010

newbie21
Congratulations, that is great news, wish you both all the best for the future :D
Im so glad u wrote 3 months bank statements coz i was getting a bit nervous coz sum pppl were sayin u need 6months. I hope we all get the gud news were waiting for. Its taking forever,theyve never been this slow lol x
They demand 6 months bank statements and 3 months wage slips. Six months bank statements gives the ECO a good indication of your income and outcome. It would not be possible with a 3 months unless you have a good and secure proffesional job from which you have a regular and constant income.

You are taking a risk sending only 3 month bank statements.... its just a thought

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:06 am

batleykhan wrote:
safia wrote:
Zahida wrote:

decision made 22/10/2010

newbie21
They demand 6 months bank statements and 3 months wage slips. Six months bank statements gives the ECO a good indication of your income and outcome. It would not be possible with a 3 months unless you have a good and secure proffesional job from which you have a regular and constant income.

You are taking a risk sending only 3 month bank statements.... its just a thought
I only gave 3 months bank statement and my husband got the visa but i also gave an end balance copy certified by my bank, so maybe that helped and the fact that i work for a professional company with a good job so like you said that must have helped or alhumdullilah i was just lucky :wink:
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:37 am

yasmin786 wrote:zahida

[quote="Aw Yasmin i really thought you would get it as well, but it was never meant to be from Allah Thala. I know it is a very difficult time but don't give up hope hun, get the paper work in and i really pray for you that they overturn their decision. You and everyone else who is waiting are all in my prayers. :)

thanks hun true it woz jus nt ment to happen but inshallah i have hopes that they would overturn their decision......i really hope they dnt take long.

its just the wait that kills already waited 4months dnt knw whats in kismat hw much we will have to wait nw. but at the end of the day i jus want good news thats what what all matters for me.

when ur hubby cuming hun?[/quote]

You are right hun the wait is very difficult, i just can't understand why they take months now where as they use to just take weeks before, but inshallah i pray to that you receive good news soon.

Inshallah my husband will be coming on Friday 5th of Nov, i still get so nervous thinking has he really got the visa!!! i think it will really hit me when he is actually here lol :)

Good luck sweety :D

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:15 pm

Is there any point emailing lahore vac about whether docs are ready for collection?

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:18 pm

shazaz wrote:Is there any point emailing lahore vac about whether docs are ready for collection?
Probably not hun, because the only thing they do really is just cehck the online status like we do, but i guess there is no harm if you do email them and see if they can let you know.

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:31 pm

Zahida wrote:W/salaam Zar2009 not contact what so ever, beginning to worry a little as why not? :roll:
Dont worry Kammy, they may not contact your employer, they didn't contact mine and my husband got the visa so inshallah it will all be ok, and i do beleive Mirpur are slow! :?[/quote]

Zahida, Zar2009 -
Thanks, I know its nearly 14th week just nothing happening, parents keep asking whats going on. I know for sure what ever Allah does, its done for the best.
Insha Allah it will all be good.
K44MYY
What ever Allah wills shall be for none has power but Allah
-------------------------------------------------------

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:48 pm

K44MYY wrote:
Zahida wrote:W/salaam Zar2009 not contact what so

Zahida, Zar2009 -
Thanks, I know its nearly 14th week just nothing happening, parents keep asking whats going on. I know for sure what ever Allah does, its done for the best.

my 12th week today..... when would it be a gud idea to email them can anyone suggest anything
submitted at:islamabad vac
application date:06/08/10
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:02 pm

sensazn wrote:
K44MYY wrote:

Zahida, Zar2009 -

my 12th week today..... when would it be a gud idea to email them can anyone suggest anything
I would sent them an email straight away.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Passport No. : xxxxxxxx
Online Ref No. : QML/xxxxxxx/xxx/x
Name : xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
DOB: xx/xx/xxxx
Sponsor's name: xxxxx xxxxxx
Sponsor' Address: xxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx

I applied for a settlement visa on 00/07/2010 and I am awaiting the outcome on the application. I was advised to e-mail after 12 weeks for an update on the case.

as this is the first time I am contacting you and have not heard anything since then.

Is it possible for you to advise if the application has been processed?, As I have not had any correspondence as yet.

I would be much obliged if you could update me on the status.

Kind Regards

mr/mrs xxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
K44MYY

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:09 pm

K44MYY wrote:
sensazn wrote:
K44MYY wrote:

Zahida, Zar2009 -

thanx a lot k44my really appreciate it
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

shaad

Post by shaad » Fri Oct 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Hello,

Does anyone have ay idea if these guys at home office change your status after contacting the place of employment and making a decision. Like decision made ?? or do they only change it to "ready for collection" when it's all ready.

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:40 pm

shaad wrote:Hello,

Does anyone have ay idea if these guys at home office change your status after contacting the place of employment and making a decision. Like decision made ?? or do they only change it to "ready for collection" when it's all ready.
hi they only change it to "ready for collection"

shaad

Post by shaad » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:49 pm

Zahida wrote:

hi they only change it to "ready for collection"

Thanks Zahida. I will wait for another 10days for the change in status. If not then I'll inquire.

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 pm

Hi status changes to READY FOR COLLECTION
They would call your partner, or if you have paid extra they will send sms to say passport ready for collection.
K44MYY

K44MYY

Post by K44MYY » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:06 pm

sensazn wrote:

thanx a lot k44my really appreciate it[/quote]

send it to:

'UKVisaSection.PakistanSettlementEnquiries@fco.gov.uk'

and cc:

'UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk'

All the best
K44MYY

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:04 pm

Dont think status wil change during the wkend will it..??

Wel wil b 15wks nxt week

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:15 pm

shazaz wrote:Dont think status wil change during the wkend will it..??

Wel wil b 15wks nxt week
I was wandering the same thing! I doubt that there will be status changes on the weekend!
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Sat Oct 30, 2010 4:29 pm

K44MYY wrote:
sensazn wrote:

thanx a lot k44my really appreciate it
send it to:

'UKVisaSection.PakistanSettlementEnquiries@fco.gov.uk'

and cc:

thanx k44my just sent them the email

'UKHUB.PakistanSettlementEnquiriesandComplaints@fco.gov.uk'

All the best[/quote]
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:16 pm

hey hun status will not change on the weekend its jus during the week they do!!

inshallah u will all hear good news this week coming

hoeny123
Newly Registered

changing employement while application is in process

Post by hoeny123 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:38 pm

Hi friends,

my wife applied for visa to join me as a spous in manchester about three weeks before but we have just included the wedding pics in the supporting documents and unkowingly missed the after marriage pics although we did have them with us but just didn't have any idea that the ECO might be interested to look those as well with the applicaiton.

Also like above again unknowingly we missed to include the telephonic record + emails that we exchanged with eachother on diffrent occassions after I came back to UK.

Now I just wanted to have you guys views on this that is it really mandatory to include these as supporting documents with the application to get a visa ???

Also what if somebody intends to change the job while the visa is still in process ???

your kind views on the above will be much appreciated!!!!!

shazaz

Re: changing employement while application is in process

Post by shazaz » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:48 pm

hoeny123 wrote:Hi friends,

my wife applied for visa to join me as a spous in manchester about three weeks before but we have just included the wedding pics in the supporting documents and unkowingly missed the after marriage pics although we did have them with us but just didn't have any idea that the ECO might be interested to look those as well with the applicaiton.

Also like above again unknowingly we missed to include the telephonic record + emails that we exchanged with eachother on diffrent occassions after I came back to UK.

Now I just wanted to have you guys views on this that is it really mandatory to include these as supporting documents with the application to get a visa ???

Also what if somebody intends to change the job while the visa is still in process ???

your kind views on the above will be much appreciated!!!!!
Dont worry too much now as ur documents hav been submitted..it just depends on the eco..i did send emails, telephone record, cards letters etc
Personally i do think they wud want to see that u hav kept in touch after ur wedding..but again its just my opinion..inshallah u wil get gud news

My job is changing whilst my application was in process..i informed them and sent my job offer letter to croyden visa office..

Email them and inform them that your job may change, they wil advise u on what to do..

Email them on the emails sent above by kammy

Dont wori..its quite a stresful time but hopefuli we wil all get gud news!

ishmail_baybars
Newly Registered

Post by ishmail_baybars » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:15 pm

I am in UK 3 months on so far on Settlement Visa. I have long way to go to get ILR and wife has been made reduntant at work. Now we are struggling to pay rent and council tax. Anybody know if my wife can get any benefits that wont affect my immigration. My wife is British citizen by birth.
Please help.

hoeny123
Newly Registered

Post by hoeny123 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:30 pm

Shazaz quote:

Dont worry too much now as ur documents hav been submitted..it just depends on the eco..i did send emails, telephone record, cards letters etc
Personally i do think they wud want to see that u hav kept in touch after ur wedding..but again its just my opinion..inshallah u wil get gud news

My job is changing whilst my application was in process..i informed them and sent my job offer letter to croyden visa office..

Email them and inform them that your job may change, they wil advise u on what to do..

Dont wori..its quite a stresful time but hopefuli we wil all get gud news![/quote]

Thanks for your comments, Shazaz.
what are the chances that they will contact my employer as I am only changing job to a sister company of my current employer. they are different entities but got same directors to run them. they are based on the same road but in different buildings.

would it not make a kind of mess if I tell them that i may change my employer ?

Also the emails addresses that you advised me to use to inform them about my employer change seem to be UK offices email contacts not abu dhabi or islamabad.....any comments ??

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:55 am

hoeny123 wrote:Shazaz quote:

Dont wori..its quite a stresful time but hopefuli we wil all get gud news!

Thanks for your comments, Shazaz.
what are the chances that they will contact my employer as I am only changing job to a sister company of my current employer. they are different entities but got same directors to run them. they are based on the same road but in different buildings.

would it not make a kind of mess if I tell them that i may change my employer ?

Also the emails addresses that you advised me to use to inform them about my employer change seem to be UK offices email contacts not abu dhabi or islamabad.....any comments ??[/quote]

Its probly best to giv them new contact details for ur new employer, or make ur current employer aware that they may contact them so that they can giv the new information or details on who they can contact shud u change employer. Looking from the list, many applicants who submitted in july did not get any employer contact, it just varies. Again my own opinion, they may contact and check up on small companies.

Yes email addreses are based in uk, as all settlemnt cases r processesd in uk, non settlmnt r processd in abu dhabi.

From wt i hav undsrtood from this forum is that when u submit the documnts the vac pass it onto bhc islamabad, then they keep applicants passport bt forward rest of documnts to uk croydon office..then here they assess it and the eco makes a decision and then send it bk to bhc islamabad and then bhc pass it bk to the vac. Long process and long wait..very stresful..bt worth the wait wen u hear gud news..im stil waiting..submittd 20/07/10..gt high hopes..lets wait n c..

hoeny123
Newly Registered

Post by hoeny123 » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:12 pm

hoeny123 wrote:Shazaz quote:

Its probly best to giv them new contact details for ur new employer, or make ur current employer aware that they may contact them so that they can giv the new information or details on who they can contact shud u change employer. Looking from the list, many applicants who submitted in july did not get any employer contact, it just varies. Again my own opinion, they may contact and check up on small companies.

Yes email addreses are based in uk, as all settlemnt cases r processesd in uk, non settlmnt r processd in abu dhabi.

From wt i hav undsrtood from this forum is that when u submit the documnts the vac pass it onto bhc islamabad, then they keep applicants passport bt forward rest of documnts to uk croydon office..then here they assess it and the eco makes a decision and then send it bk to bhc islamabad and then bhc pass it bk to the vac. Long process and long wait..very stresful..bt worth the wait wen u hear gud news..im stil waiting..submittd 20/07/10..gt high hopes..lets wait n c..

So what about the set of documents that they send to Abu Dhabi ??? I have heard that they send originals set of documents to Islamabad and photocopy to Abu Dhabi. And like you said the applications are sent to croydon where they get processed by the ECO so approx how long does it take to get a decision on a case from the time the application is submitted to VAC till the date the ECO decides about it....

Also I have been tracking on gerry's website the status of my wife application and its always the same outcome i.e. "Application forwarded to islamabad oc on ......." . Any idea how frequent they update it...