ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HMRC employment record

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

wphsmpteir1

HMRC employment record

Post by wphsmpteir1 » Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi,

I received HMRC Employment Letter detailing the years of work, however it is missing the Start date and end date for employment in 2006 and 2007 is not mentioned at all, however amount and tax are shown without any dates to match the amount....

I started working in Jan 2006 till Sept 2007 under work permit for same employer, so I was wondering why they did not mention start date for my first employment.

I do not have my P60 for 2006 (which was sent to HMRC in original for re-calculation of Tax) and another P60 in 2008 due to start of new employment on 31-March-2008, and termination of previous employment on 26-Feb-2008. I have a copy of P45 for that period. I was frantically searching for jobs in March, which I found and started on 31-March-2008, so theoritically I was unemployed in March 2008.

I am concerned can this be a problem while applying for ILR?

I do have all payslips except Feb and March 2008, and I was granted Tier-1 in May 2009.

I will be grateful if seniors can guide me.

I hope this is the right forum for my query.

Thanks

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Continue in this topic.