ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Clarification on payslips !!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

strangerinblack
Newly Registered

Clarification on payslips !!

Post by strangerinblack » Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:18 am

I know this is a silly question to ask but anyways let me try my luck !!

I have payslips for 12 months without seal and stamp and my employer is not ready to sign or seal even though I tried to convince him that I need the signature for my Tier 1 . He is not willing to provide any letters or the payslips in company letter head.

Obviously this means I cant apply for Tier 1 since my Form- 16 is also electronically generated (digitally signed). Just wanted to know If anyone risked applying for Tier 1 with no signature and seal on the payslips with just the company logo and got Tier 1 visa. I know its a stupid question just wanted to see whether any brave souls are out there. Thanks in advance.

push
United Kingdom

Re: Clarification on payslips !!

Post by push » Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:16 am

strangerinblack wrote:I know this is a silly question to ask but anyways let me try my luck !!

I have payslips for 12 months without seal and stamp and my employer is not ready to sign or seal even though I tried to convince him that I need the signature for my Tier 1 . He is not willing to provide any letters or the payslips in company letter head.

Obviously this means I cant apply for Tier 1 since my Form- 16 is also electronically generated (digitally signed). Just wanted to know If anyone risked applying for Tier 1 with no signature and seal on the payslips with just the company logo and got Tier 1 visa. I know its a stupid question just wanted to see whether any brave souls are out there. Thanks in advance.
seems almost impossible. Why wouldn't the employer sign the pay slips/ letter
regards,
push
Important: Please read this Disclaimer

strangerinblack
Newly Registered

Post by strangerinblack » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:33 pm

@push. I work for one of those big IT companies in india. Its already been discussed/mentioned in this forum lot of times about the company. That leaves me with zero options . Any suggestions. I am sure Letter from the managing agent or accountant wont work for salaried employees since they expect a proof from the employer .

strangerinblack
Newly Registered

Letter from Accountant or Managing Agent

Post by strangerinblack » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:41 am

Just a follow up to the post , is there a possibility If i get a letter from an accountant to show the earnings proof for the 12 months even though I am not self employed or contractor. It clearly hasn't mentioned it is mandatory to show an earnings proof from your employer.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/worki ... ccountant/

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:48 am

Clearly explained in the policy guidance.

regards

strangerinblack
Newly Registered

Post by strangerinblack » Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:21 pm

@sushdmehta Thanks for your reply .

That leaves me with zero options. Since I cant get any signed or sealed form of document (payslips/letter) from the employer , I cant apply :(