ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Visa : Query regarding letterhead

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asethi

Tier 1 Visa : Query regarding letterhead

Post by asethi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:31 am

Hi,

I am a contractor and working through my own limited company. I get paid using a small salary and the large part is dividend. Here is the list of documents that I am arranging for earning section.

1 PaySlips (They are on accountants letter Head, signed by accountant)
Payslips show gross and net salary. dividend is not present on pay slips.

2 Separate Dividend Vouchers for each dividend (They are on plain A4)

3 Personal bank statement showing the net income credited. where net income = net sal + net dividend.

4 Accountant's letter with sal and dividend breakup.

Query1: Are these documents sufficient?
Query2: Can i get rejected on the basis of sal slip not being on my limited companies letterhead.
Query3. If the ans to above query is yes, Can I create my own company's letterhead and print them my self, and sign as director?
Query4: What amount is considered by HO, is it Gross sal + net dividend or is it Gross Sal + Gross dividend? where Gross dividend = net Dividend + Tax credit (which is net Dividend/9)
Query5: I get the combined net sal + net dividend credited in my personal account. Is that a problem?

Sorry for too many questions. But I am too much confused at the moment.
Thanks in advance for your time and efforts reading this.

Regards,
ASETHI

extendT1
Newly Registered

Post by extendT1 » Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:10 pm

Hi asethi,

Did you get any answers to your queries? Have you finished your application? Whats the final list of documents you have decided to use?

(My situation is also similar to yours, so would be helpful to know what you decided to do)

Thanks.