ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

land registry doc as proof of ownership

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hope10
Newly Registered

land registry doc as proof of ownership

Post by hope10 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 pm

I have downloaded and printed off the land registry document for my parents house where me and my fiance will be living. Is this sufficient evidence of my parents ownership even though it is not an official copy.

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Yes it is.Its wise to pay for the plan that comes with it as well and just not the register list

However if your parents have a mortgage on it, the ECO would normally want to see that payments areup to date.

You will also need aletter of consent from your parents to say that you and your partner can stay with them.

You also need to prove that it will not be overcrowded when you and your partner move in. For this you will need an housing report.

Hope that answers your query