ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Fund maintenance

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vishmlondhe
Newly Registered

PSW Fund maintenance

Post by vishmlondhe » Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:24 am

Will anyone help me for fund maintenance process?

As mentioned on UKba website I maintained GBP 800 in my account till today and in January 2011 I am going to apply for PSW but the problem is on 1 November 2010 my account balance went below GBP 800 and during the same day after few hours it was more than GBP 800. Here my query is will it affect while applying PSW? I am really confused about it now.

Will anyone advice me on this.
Thank you for your help.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:25 am

if the balance came back to level same day then it shouldnt be an issue. Also would be useful if you try to find answers for your questions on the board before posting a question that has been answered several times.

vishmlondhe
Newly Registered

Post by vishmlondhe » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:52 am

bobobo wrote:if the balance came back to level same day then it shouldnt be an issue. Also would be useful if you try to find answers for your questions on the board before posting a question that has been answered several times.
Thank you bobobo,

Actually I read all the mentioned discussions on board regarding fund maintenance but I couldn't find answer for my specific question. Because everyone said refusal chances are due to insufficient balance for day but my problem is insufficient balance for several hours?

Hope so they will not consider this time issue.

therock
Member of Standing

Post by therock » Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:28 pm

Do you have another bank account which might cover that day? Speak to a lawyer or immigration adviser, as I wouldn't recommend taking the risk and giving a chance to the HO for an excuse. I dont know why don't we keep a separate account for maintenance :(
Last edited by therock on Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Thu Nov 04, 2010 1:45 pm

HO check that you have maintained a minumum DAILY balance and not an HOURLY balance. as long as they can see that this balance was maintained each day they will be happy and there should be no issues.

ivanhoe
Newly Registered

Post by ivanhoe » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:05 pm

look at it this way, there is no way the transaction that caused the dip below 800 pounds would not show in your bank statements. A dip is a dip. the remedy is to get another account of yours that had the difference covered for that exact period that your funds dropped as a result of the said transaction or you would be nailed for that. Simple.