ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Please Advice regarding 10 years continuous stay

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fari009

Please Advice regarding 10 years continuous stay

Post by fari009 » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Hi There All!!!

I am in a poblem and like always need expert help from you guys....
My case is that i came to uk in 2003 and in april 2009 my visa was rejected due to maintenance fund....i appealed against the case and lost the appeal and then on june 2009 i left the country without visa ofcourse... i applied back from Pakistan and got my visa and entered in UK in Feb 2010 so i was away from uk for more than 8 months without visa....
Now the problem is i am in uk for almost 7 years now and after 10 years you get your indefinite....while in paninka vs eng case how does it affect me can i write to home office and send them my passport and ask them to cover the duration i was away so that i can apply in 3 years time for my indefinite
I really need help and advice if you can please
regards
farrukh sair

vinny

Re: Please Advice regarding 10 years continuous stay

Post by vinny » Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:03 am

fari009 wrote: i left the country without visa ofcourse... i applied back from Pakistan and got my visa and entered in UK in Feb 2010 so i was away from uk for more than 8 months without visa....
2 problems.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

fari009

Post by fari009 » Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:47 pm

any other suggestions if i can write to home office as they changed the decesion and are giving people some relaxation regarding their refusal
regards

fari009

Post by fari009 » Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:19 am

so no one is actually dealing with this issue is it???:(

bobobo

Post by bobobo » Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:16 pm

HO will never be relaxed in the approach. Its all in Black and White. Either you meet the rules or you dont. You cant expect the HO to bend backwards and be relaxed with applications.
fari009 wrote:any other suggestions if i can write to home office as they changed the decesion and are giving people some relaxation regarding their refusal
regards

avjones
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by avjones » Tue Oct 26, 2010 12:01 am

Do you definitely fall within the Pankina case?
I am not, and cannot, offer legal advice to particular people. I can only discuss general areas of immigration law.

People should always consider obtaining professional advice about their own particular circumstances.

wonderfulcounsellorbaby
Newly Registered

Re: Please Advice regarding 10 years continuous stay

Post by wonderfulcounsellorbaby » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:23 pm

fari009 wrote:Hi There All!!!

I am in a poblem and like always need expert help from you guys....
My case is that i came to uk in 2003 and in april 2009 my visa was rejected due to maintenance fund....i appealed against the case and lost the appeal and then on june 2009 i left the country without visa ofcourse... i applied back from Pakistan and got my visa and entered in UK in Feb 2010 so i was away from uk for more than 8 months without visa....
Now the problem is i am in uk for almost 7 years now and after 10 years you get your indefinite....while in paninka vs eng case how does it affect me can i write to home office and send them my passport and ask them to cover the duration i was away so that i can apply in 3 years time for my indefinite
I really need help and advice if you can please
regards
farrukh sair
Hi,
this is my candid opinion about your case. i think you should request a review of the original refusal (ie, if you qualified under pankina) even though you went back to your home country. this should, i believe nullify this refusal therefore bring you back to qualifying for 10 yr continuous stay in the uk.

You may suggest this to a legal advisor and see the way forward. Remember you have until June next year to make a decision.

fari009

Post by fari009 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:50 am

thanks guys yes i definitely fall under the case category and i really need to sort it out do you think it is a great idea to speak to go to Citizen Advice Bureau and talk to them about my case or i was looking for some one who actually is suffering from same case plus any one has known sort of this case please help i need your advice