ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:48 pm

Time is going really slow!

I dont undrstnd y i havnt heard anythn yet

billo

Post by billo » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:25 pm

Hi Guys,
I haven't been writing much on the boards for a while, but just to update everyone - Alhamdulillah my sister-in-law collected her visa today. The amazing thing is that we also received determination from judge today saying
her appeal was allowed. Her first visa was rejected back in January, we appealed the decision and in july also submitted a fresh application, and today we found out that her appeal was successful and she was also issued visa with the fresh application!!!!

timeline visa:
submitted: 29/7/10
collected: 4/11/10
(as far as brother is aware, no employer contact was made)

timeline appeal:
submitted: feburay 2010
decision received: 4/11/2010

I'll stick around to share my families experience if anyone has any queries.

tasawar & Maryammajid - I'm praying that your decision gets overturned.

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:41 pm

shazaz wrote:Time is going really slow!

same here so frustrating.
Spouse Settlement Visa (Islamabad)
26/07/10: Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC on
25/10/10: Employer contacted

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:55 pm

shazaz wrote:Time is going really slow!

Just three of us july applicants left and it seems to be taking forever.

tasawar
- thin ice -

Post by tasawar » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:26 am

billo wrote:Hi Guys,
I haven't been writing much on the boards for a while, but just to update everyone - Alhamdulillah my sister-in-law collected her visa today. The amazing thing is that we also received determination from judge today saying
her appeal was allowed. Her first visa was rejected back in January, we appealed the decision and in july also submitted a fresh application, and today we found out that her appeal was successful and she was also issued visa with the fresh application!!!!

timeline visa:
submitted: 29/7/10
collected: 4/11/10
(as far as brother is aware, no employer contact was made)

timeline appeal:
submitted: feburay 2010
decision received: 4/11/2010

I'll stick around to share my families experience if anyone has any queries.

tasawar & Maryammajid - I'm praying that your decision gets overturned.
AOA786

Inshallah your dua,s will work very soon and i think mariyam got the visa? and billo can you please pm me your ph no that i can speak to you and ask you some stuff about appeal process ?

Jazak Allah Khair.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:54 am

I was reali hopin for status to change tdy..but again its the same..dnt undrstand why its taking so long especially as decision has been made!

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:36 am

shaad wrote:Hello everyone who applied in August
Someone messed up with the August spread sheet.
Kindly update the records once again.
I just saw it now and am sure it must have been a mistake by a visitor.

Thanks
Yep the mistakes have been corrected now, i think someone by mistake deleted the usernames but its upto date now. except one of the users who added their name at the end of the list i dont know the username
Last edited by zeddy zed on Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:39 am

an update , i emailed the bhc yesterday told then i recievd employer contact on 1st nov and asked if they could tell me if a decision as been made and the outcome. This is their reply (by the way they e-mailed back the same day , which is fast for their standards :) )

Dear Sir/Madam,

A decision has been made on your application on 2nd November. Once Gerrys have the passport returned to them by the BHC Islamabad they will contact your wife to collect it.PLease note that we do not provide the nature of the decision by email - this will be clear to your wife when she collects the passport.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

Do they never tell the outcome by email?

shaad

Post by shaad » Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:53 am

zeddy zed wrote:an update , i emailed the bhc yesterday told then i recievd employer contact on 1st nov and asked if they could tell me if a decision as been made and the outcome. This is their reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

A decision has been made on your application on 2nd November. Once Gerrys have the passport returned to them by the BHC Islamabad they will contact your wife to collect it.PLease note that we do not provide the nature of the decision by email - this will be clear to your wife when she collects the passport.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

That's great zeddy. Atleast the reply they have given to you shows some progress. The text matter and the way they reply has changed a lot towards better. I sincerely wish that the status changes soon as I am also waiting to hear from them. Though I have not written to BHC uptill now in regards to my decision but waiting for the status to change.

All the best.
Thanks

shaad

Post by shaad » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:05 am

hoeny123 wrote:
shaad wrote:Hello everyone who applied in August
Someone messed up with the August spread sheet.
Kindly update the records once again.
I just saw it now and am sure it must have been a mistake by a visitor.

Thanks
Shaad, i visited a spredsheet a few days ago and i m not really sure whether it was august one as it had a long list of candidates even from previous months and most of the applicaiotns on that list had already been completed to the last step. To double check this i have just visited august one this time from the link mentioned in one of zeddy posts and it looks like it is not that one..... so hope that its not my fault :oops: :?:
No worries Honey.
It's just been sorted out.

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:06 am

shaad wrote:
zeddy zed wrote:an update , i emailed the bhc yesterday told then i recievd employer contact on 1st nov and asked if they could tell me if a decision as been made and the outcome. This is their reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

That's great zeddy. Atleast the reply they have given to you shows some progress. The matter and the way they reply has changed a little and is towards better. I sincerely wish that the status changes soon as I am also waiting to hear from them. Though I have not written to BHC uptill now in regards to my decision but waiting for the status to change.

All the best.
Thanks
Hey shaad

Thats because i told them in my last email not to give me genric reply and be specfic to my case , in their last reply they also said sir we do not sent automated emails lol

I think a decision on you case would have been made a couple days before mine, so i think you should hear somthing before me. By looking at most cases it seems once they make a decision it takes just over a week for the status to change to ready for collection. Except some cases where it take much longer . Inshallah we should hear something next week

safia

Post by safia » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:24 am

zeddy zed wrote:
shaad wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

That's great zeddy. Atleast the reply they have given to you shows some progress. The matter and the way they reply has changed a little and is towards better. I sincerely wish that the status changes soon as I am also waiting to hear from them. Though I have not written to BHC uptill now in regards to my decision but waiting for the status to change.

All the best.
Thanks
Hey shaad

Thats because i told them in my last email not to give me genric reply and be specfic to my case , in their last reply they also said sir we do not sent automated emails lol

I think a decision on you case would have been made a couple days before mine, so i think you should hear somthing before me. By looking at most cases it seems once they make a decision it takes just over a week for the status to change to ready for collection. Except some cases where it take much longer . Inshallah we should hear something next week
inshallah ul hear good news, uve waited long enough lol
'SOF'

zeddy zed

Post by zeddy zed » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:34 am

your right :) lol thanks safia , inshallah every1 waiting will get a positive reply , amen

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Nov 05, 2010 10:46 am

zeddy zed wrote:an update , i emailed the bhc yesterday told then i recievd employer contact on 1st nov and asked if they could tell me if a decision as been made and the outcome. This is their reply (by the way they e-mailed back the same day , which is fast for their standards :) )

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

Hey Zeddy

That is great news, inshallah you should hear something by next week, if not then the following week inshallah.

As far as i know they don't like telling the outcome by email.

All the best :)
Submitted Mirpur: 25/06/2010
Under process at BHC: 16/07/2010
Decision Made: 06/09/2010
Ready for Collection: 14/10/2010
Passport collected = VISA: 15/10/2010

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:50 am

zeddy zed wrote:
shaad wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

All the best.
Thanks
Hey shaad

Thats great news! Im still waiting to hear abt collecting docs, status has stil nt changd..lets hope urs doesnt tk as long as mine..mine was processd on 15/10/10..still waiting..

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 11:57 am

Salaam

Just sent an e-mail to UKHUB. Got a response in minutes. Same old story.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Details regarding processing times can be found on Gerry’s website www.ukvacpk.com under ‘Guide to processing times. The advertised processing time for settlement applications is 12 weeks from the date of application however unfortunately they are currently taking longer than 12 weeks to process - further details are available on Gerrys website. We do apologise for any inconvienience caused.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:00 pm

zar2009 wrote:Salaam

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email. Details regarding processing times can be found on Gerry’s website www.ukvacpk.com under ‘Guide to processing times. The advertised processing time for settlement applications is 12 weeks from the date of application however unfortunately they are currently taking longer than 12 weeks to process - further details are available on Gerrys website. We do apologise for any inconvienience caused.

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team
I i wud hav thought a decision wud hav bn made on urs as employr had been contacted

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:07 pm

shazaz wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team
I i wud hav thought a decision wud hav bn made on urs as employr had been contacted
Its been two weeks, Allah knows best!

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:48 pm

shazaz wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team
That's right i'm thinking the same thing, decision should have been made by now, they usually make decision few days after employer contact. But don't worry i'm sure you'll hear something very soon.

zar2009

Post by zar2009 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:04 pm

Zahida wrote:
shazaz wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team
That's right i'm thinking the same thing, decision should have been made by now, they usually make decision few days after employer contact. But don't worry i'm sure you'll hear something very soon.
Shazaz, Kammy and I have been waiting a long time and soon to be in our 16th week. We need your prayers and Dua. InshAllah we will hear soon.

shazaz

Post by shazaz » Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:46 pm

zar2009 wrote:
Zahida wrote:
shazaz wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team
Shazaz, Kammy and I have been waiting a long time and soon to be in our 16th week. We need your prayers and Dua. InshAllah we will hear soon.
I knw plz do dua for us..its bn.a very long wait for us..inshallah hoping to hear gud news nxt week

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:01 pm

hey kammy, shaz, zar u will all hear good news next weeking inshallah ur all in my duas jus do dua for me to plz

i think most people r getting called after 16weeks for my hubby it took 16 and half weeks

Zahida

Post by Zahida » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:21 pm

yasmin786 wrote:hey kammy, shaz, zar u will all hear good news next weeking inshallah ur all in my duas jus do dua for me to plz

i think most people r getting called after 16weeks for my hubby it took 16 and half weeks
Yasmin is right, inshallah you all should defo hear something by the 16th week, my husband got called on the 16th week, i had to wait for 6 weeks after decision was made.

My husband is on his way today, i can't wait to pick him up from the airport at 7ish, missed him like crazy :D

Good luck to you all :D

yasmin786

Post by yasmin786 » Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:29 pm

[quote="Zahida"][quote="yasmin786"]hey kammy, shaz, zar u will all hear good news next weeking inshallah ur all in my duas jus do dua for me to plz

i think most people r getting called after 16weeks for my hubby it took 16 and half weeks[/quote]

Yasmin is right, inshallah you all should defo hear something by the 16th week, my husband got called on the 16th week, i had to wait for 6 weeks after decision was made.

My husband is on his way today, i can't wait to pick him up from the airport at 7ish, missed him like crazy :D

Good luck to you all :D[/quote]

wow thaz great news hun awww bless u bet u cant wait jus want time to go fast n then ur offf to pick him up awww sooo happy for u hun. xx

sensazn

Post by sensazn » Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:33 pm

zeddy zed wrote:an update , i emailed the bhc yesterday told then i recievd employer contact on 1st nov and asked if they could tell me if a decision as been made and the outcome. This is their reply (by the way they e-mailed back the same day , which is fast for their standards :) )

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards

hey zeddy

thats fantastic news i think that was a rather friendly reply lol ..

wish u good look i think we have been waiting long enough now inshaallah we will get visas...

UK Visa Section

Correspondence Team

submitted at:islamabad vac
application date:06/08/10
forwarded to oc 06/08/10
being processed 27/08/10
Visa granted 12/11/2010