ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What next after payment?

About immigration to Canada, canadian immigration programms.
Skilled worker points calculator | about skilled worker immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shalom
Newly Registered

What next after payment?

Post by Shalom » Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:02 pm

Hello ladies & gents,
I sent my FSW application on the 18 of OCT and was delivered on 25 OCT. I just checked my account and saw that CIC (FSW) has collected money from my credit card. The money was taken two days ago. What happens next? How long does it take to hear from CIC? I am just curious! Any info please!

9jeirean

Re: What next after payment?

Post by 9jeirean » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Shalom wrote:Hello ladies & gents,
I sent my FSW application on the 18 of OCT and was delivered on 25 OCT. I just checked my account and saw that CIC (FSW) has collected money from my credit card. The money was taken two days ago. What happens next? How long does it take to hear from CIC? I am just curious! Any info please!
You'll get loads of information on this board

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigr ... /index.php

Shalom
Newly Registered

Re: What next after payment?

Post by Shalom » Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:42 am

9jeirean wrote:
Shalom wrote:Hello ladies & gents,
You'll get loads of information on this board

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigr ... /index.php
Thank you 9jeirean,
Thats helpful