ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RENEWAL OF RESIDENCE PERMIT

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

yawa_hyatt2001
Newly Registered

RENEWAL OF RESIDENCE PERMIT

Post by yawa_hyatt2001 » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:11 pm

HELLO i want some adive from u
please tell me the solution
iam in holland for more than 4 months i have got residence permit here
i came here through student visa by having admission in a university actually i came here for a job and to support my family now a days i am doing a ordinary job but the problemm is that the university has sent me a last warning to attend the university otherwise they will infor the immigration authority and this is what i dont want from them because i will have to apply for renewal of RESIDENCE PERMIT two or three months later if the university informs the immigration authority they will not renew my residence permit PLEASE PLEASEE TELLL ME HOW CAN I RENEW MY RESIDENCE PERMIT AGAIN BECAUSE IMMIGRAION AUTHORITY WILL CONSULT THE UNIVERSITY OF A STUDENT FOR RENEWAL PURPOSE and the university has inforemd me that my attendence is less than 25% they have ordered me to attend their university otherwise they will DEREGISTER[/b] ME .TELLL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW Because if i attend the university now i will have to pay to them more which i dont want and i will lose my job as well WHAT SHOULD I DO BECAUSE for renewal purpose IMMIGRAION will ask the university about me and then u can understand .KINDLY TELLL MEE WHICH WAY SHOUDL I GO SO THAT I MAY BE ABLE TO RENEW MY RESIDENCE PERMIT safelly i will have to apply for RENEWAL IN MONTH OR LATER PLLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GIVE ME A GOOD ADVISE

gani999

Post by gani999 » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:12 pm

I doubt anyone here can or will help you. There's a word for people like you, they are called 'fraudsters'.

I'm sorry, but it is bloody disgusting to see people like you. Do you actually know that immigration rules everywhere are so tight because of people like you who misuse the system?